Fantabulous! - Houston, TX

I rarely write reviews unless someone has...

I rarely write reviews unless someone has absolutely moved me! Dr Horndeski and Team have changed my life! I have done my research for over 5 years and he just totally put me at ease! Love you guys! I will be back! and recommended all my friends!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

From beginning to end everything went perfect!

OMG I bet they look amazing!  What size implants did you put in?  That is funny, you are the exact height as me. :)

Hey Kate! Sorry I was rambling...the recovery time was nothing... I took about a week off of work, and back to work fine, just no heavy lifting for a month. He did it through the arreolas so nothing really hurt... i'll tell you I was more sick coming of the meds than the whole procedure itself. LOL! I went with silicone which cost more, but he said because smaller frame people with salene have that ripple effect when lie on the side...I'm 110 llbs so didn't want that look. I hope this helps =)
Hi Kate!
Well I was Very Skeptical about being any bigger than a full C, but then decided to put my trust into Dr H's hands...I'll tell you I didn't want to do it for ATTENTION or to look like a clown. I have received many compliments from the people around my circle who knew me prior boobs! I am very happy to be a DD because of my height 5'6" almost 5'7". I am Extremely Happy becasuse they feel so natural as told by my BF(boy friend) and BF(Best Friend) and that is what's important. =)

Hi NewFoundGirlsHouston!!!

What size did you go with? Also, what was the breast lift/implants recovery like?

Can't wait to hear,

Kate

Hello, yes, I did have breast aug and lift although I'm small framed I still needed them lifted as I have had a child. I was a small b and now I am d. I am tall so therefore I carry them different than if I were short. Dr. H knows what he's doing and he doesn't give you the run around b.s. The visits, I was in and out no waiting and waiting. I do not have pics, but he does and there is a big differnence! Even in my confidence. Good Luck!

Hi, what procedure did you have? If breast surgery, do you have any pics?