Very Caring, Patient and Honest Doctor - Houston, TX

My procedure was a tummy tuck and breast...

My procedure was a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am a young mother and did not like having the body of a grandmother.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I went to 5 other consultations with other plastic surgeons in the Houston area, and I ultimately chose Dr. L. Dr. L was so knowledgeable, caring and honest. He is very straightforward regarding what your expectations are and the results that he could deliver to meet those expectations. He makes his patients feel very comfortable and at ease, and he spends as much time as needed with you to thoroughly address any questions or concerns that you may have. His staff is equally as enjoyable to work with and have always made my visits very pleasant. My procedure was a tummy tuck and breast augmentation (a mommy make-over). He personally or his staff, followed-up with me every day for the first two weeks following my surgery (even on weekends) to make sure I was ok. I am very pleased with my results and my recovery, and would definitely return to Dr. L for more procedures. I have highly recommended Dr. L to many of my family members and friends!