Go BIG or Go Home! - Houston, TX

It's been a year since I had my breast...

It's been a year since I had my breast augmentation. I was a 34A before BA and now a 34c after BA. I had 371cc/339cc silicone gel implants, moderate plus. The procedure itself was a great experience. Great doctor, great staff, great hospital experience. They healed perfectly. My only and biggest regret was not going big enough. I was so caught up in cc count and cup sizing that I talked myself into a "conservative classy" look. Well that's great for some, but not what I REALLY wanted! I was so concerned with what people would think or say that I even told my doctor to just "give me enough to fill in the sag, but be able to hide them from my dad." I was 33yrs old and still afraid of what my dad would think! My best advice to anyone out there considering a breast augmentation would be to know for sure what you want. Take pictures, lots of pictures to your plastic surgeon to help with sizing. Have realistic breast goals. Pay no mind to cup sizes! Cup sizes look different on different people. So a full C doesn't look as big as you would think...believe me! Cc count for saline and silicone run different in sizing so don't be afraid of a large number!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He is Awesome! Very meticulous and obsessed with perfection. He's the best of the best.