Go BIG or Go Home! - Houston, TX

It's been a year since I had my breast...

It's been a year since I had my breast augmentation. I was a 34A before BA and now a 34c after BA. I had 371cc/339cc silicone gel implants, moderate plus. The procedure itself was a great experience. Great doctor, great staff, great hospital experience. They healed perfectly. My only and biggest regret was not going big enough. I was so caught up in cc count and cup sizing that I talked myself into a "conservative classy" look. Well that's great for some, but not what I REALLY wanted! I was so concerned with what people would think or say that I even told my doctor to just "give me enough to fill in the sag, but be able to hide them from my dad." I was 33yrs old and still afraid of what my dad would think! My best advice to anyone out there considering a breast augmentation would be to know for sure what you want. Take pictures, lots of pictures to your plastic surgeon to help with sizing. Have realistic breast goals. Pay no mind to cup sizes! Cup sizes look different on different people. So a full C doesn't look as big as you would think...believe me! Cc count for saline and silicone run different in sizing so don't be afraid of a large number!

Wish Id read your tips before going ahead with my conservative 335cc mentor underneath muscle boobies...Ive got a classic case of boob envy and as we that have implants know, we never liked having too small boobs, so a little extra would always feel good. A bit late once we are healing to think about extra cc's! Your boobs look great though!
Thanks! It's my own fault really. My doctor gave me just what I asked for...natural boobs. He and I have talked and after going round and round, I think I want to go bigger! He suggests a 500cc high profile. Silicone of course. He said that would give me a more voluminous look with more projection. Hearing the number 500 freaked me out a bit but just like I mentioned above its important to take lots of pictures of your boobie goals and discuss them with your doctor on what it will take to achieve the look you want. When I first met with him I took no pictures and I was just very adamant that I wanted "natural boobs!." "Just enough to lift the sag" Ha! If I could go back and smack myself for that I would. Best of luck to you and happy healthy healing!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He is Awesome! Very meticulous and obsessed with perfection. He's the best of the best.