BA to Lift -Houston, TX

It's funny that I'm reading all these reviews and...

It's funny that I'm reading all these reviews and doing research now, 3 months after my surgery. I didn't do much research on it, because I was initially just getting lipo. I've always wanted a tummy tuck, but 2 doctors said I was not a candidate as I didn't really have saggy skin (I guess that's a good thing), but I did have a protudent belly. So we decided on lipo. Then my PS asked me if I had any other problems and I said, well my breasts are a little saggy. So he suggested a small BA to lift my breasts.

I went with a 330 cc saline under the muscle. He said he prefers saline over silicone as he can make a smaller incision and fill the implant once it's inside. Also, if it ever leaks, my body can absorb saline and it's not harmful to me. My incision was under the breasts at the crease. At first the scar was a little lumpy, but now it's smooth. I did have once breast that was higher and more sensitive, but with the massages it is now better. I do feel that my breasts are more to the side and I don't have as much cleavage as I would like, but my PS said that my breasts are naturally like that. That is true, but I was hoping for my cleavage. Maybe I should have gone bigger to get more cleavage. I went from a 38B to a 38C.

Last week I went back to my doctor because I had...

Last week I went back to my doctor because I had noticed a double bubble under my breasts (mainly my left breast). Like I said, I didn't do a lot of research in advance and didn't know about the possibility of this problem until I read reviews on this site. Well, I did end up with a double bubble, either due to my breasts being a little saggy before or because my PS had to lower my crease to give me a lift effect or because my breasts were slightly tubular. We don't know the cause exactly, but it's there. I only see it when I lift my arms. My PS said there is really nothing that needs to be done to fix it, it's just how the implant settled. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to get worse and end up bottoming out. Since it's been almost 4 months since my surgery my PS doesn't think it will get any worse. I feel better and reassured that everything is ok and I can live with it. Overall I look much better than before.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Recommended by a friend.

Congratulations on your procedure. I had thought of a tummy tuck before but my PS mentioned the same thing mentioned to you.It isn't anything bad, I just had excess skin and a baby pooch on my lower abdomen. I'm thinking perhaps diet can help a lot with my problem since I run a ridiculous amount already. How long did it take your breasts to drop and were your breasts hard for you for sometime? If so, how long before they began to soften?
My PS recommended the massages starting already 3 days after surgery. At first it was uncomfortable because my breasts were really hard, but I would say after 1 week I was able to do the massages easily. My left breast dropped within 3 weeks, but my right was still sensitive until like 8 weeks. I feel like my left breast dropped to easily/quickly and now I feel some sensitivity under my breast at the crease. I'm going to see my PS today about it.
Hope everything turns out well and thank you for your response!
Yours look great BTW. I think they will drop soon. Does your PS recommend the massages?
I called about 2 days go and he had mentioned not to massage it since he doesnt want the implants to shift unexpectantly. Im hoping I get more instructions on my appointment with him next tuesday :)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Were there any recovery supplies you couldn't have lived without?

I was lucky that my PS included everything in the price of my surgery, because I really had no idea of what I would need. They did tell me to buy a front zip sports bra, but I never wore it, because I received compression garments due to the lipe and they worked great. I wore a front hook compression top for 3 weeks and used antibacterial soap to shower.