I am a very petite 36 year old woman - Amazing! - Houston, TX

I am a very petite 36 year old woman who has...

I am a very petite 36 year old woman who has always been unhappy with the size of my breasts. I was a very flat 32aa. I wanted my implants to look as natural as possible and to be in proportion to my body. I researched on real self and decided to have a consultation with Dr. Basu. The consultation was easy, relaxing and very informative. I decided then and there to go with Dr. Basu. I was treated with such dignity and kindness by every person in the office. His office manager Elizabeth was wonderful with helping me picking the size. I went with 260cc hp silicone dual plane placement.
The day of surgery I was prepped my his nurse Abby, who put me at ease and was just lovely. Dr. Basu talked to my husband and myself and made sure we didn't have any questions about the procedure. The anesthesiologist was super sweet and I felt very comfortable with her. I felt pretty good once I was home. I rested and recovered the next few days with only a bit of discomfort and pressure.
I am only a week out and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Basu is an amazing surgeon and I must say he is also an artist.

cant wait to see pics?
Could you post pictures? I am looking at getting approximately the same size as you and hardly anyone gets that size. Thank you and congratulations!!
I will post some tomorrow! Thanks, best of luck to you.

Amazing!

They look beautiful! I too have a BA with dr basu!:) i knew immediately to pick him right then an there he is great! Getting mine June 27th! Could u post a more clear picture of them? I'm just so curious they look perfect! I want me to be great like yours
Hi Marielee! Thanks. I really like them and they look so natural for my frame. I am 4'11 and 82 pounds. I don't think I could have gone much bigger. I will try to post a better picture. I am just not good at taking them! I am excited for you.

Congratulations! You look great! Is there any advice you would give other women regarding your recovery? Have you been swimsuit shopping yet? :)  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Updated picture

Perfection ! That is exactly the result that I would love :)
Amazing job !! Love them. He is an artist. If they look so good so soon, this is an art.
great size you chose and the result looks so natural!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I am a very petite 36 year old woman who has always been unhappy with the size of my breasts. I was a very flat 32aa. I wanted my implants to look as natural as possible and to be in proportion to my body. I researched on real self and decided to have a consultation with Dr. Basu. The consultation was easy, relaxing and very informative. I decided then and there to go with Dr. Basu. I was treated with such dignity and kindness by every person in the office. His office manager Elizabeth was wonderful with helping me pick the size. The pre-op appointment with his nurse Shannon was perfect. She explained everything in detail, leaving me with no questions or concerns. The day of surgery I was prepped by his nurse Abby, who put me at ease and was just lovely. Dr. Basu talked to my husband and myself and made sure we didn't have any questions about the procedure. The anesthesiologist was super sweet and I felt very comfortable with her. I felt pretty good once I was home. I rested and recovered the next few days with only a bit of discomfort and pressure. I am only a week out and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Basu is an amazing surgeon and I must say an artist.