I am a very petite 36 year old woman - Amazing! - Houston, TX

I am a very petite 36 year old woman who has...

I am a very petite 36 year old woman who has always been unhappy with the size of my breasts. I was a very flat 32aa. I wanted my implants to look as natural as possible and to be in proportion to my body. I researched on real self and decided to have a consultation with Dr. Basu. The consultation was easy, relaxing and very informative. I decided then and there to go with Dr. Basu. I was treated with such dignity and kindness by every person in the office. His office manager Elizabeth was wonderful with helping me picking the size. I went with 260cc hp silicone dual plane placement.
The day of surgery I was prepped my his nurse Abby, who put me at ease and was just lovely. Dr. Basu talked to my husband and myself and made sure we didn't have any questions about the procedure. The anesthesiologist was super sweet and I felt very comfortable with her. I felt pretty good once I was home. I rested and recovered the next few days with only a bit of discomfort and pressure.
I am only a week out and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Basu is an amazing surgeon and I must say he is also an artist.

Amazing!

Updated picture

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I am a very petite 36 year old woman who has always been unhappy with the size of my breasts. I was a very flat 32aa. I wanted my implants to look as natural as possible and to be in proportion to my body. I researched on real self and decided to have a consultation with Dr. Basu. The consultation was easy, relaxing and very informative. I decided then and there to go with Dr. Basu. I was treated with such dignity and kindness by every person in the office. His office manager Elizabeth was wonderful with helping me pick the size. The pre-op appointment with his nurse Shannon was perfect. She explained everything in detail, leaving me with no questions or concerns. The day of surgery I was prepped by his nurse Abby, who put me at ease and was just lovely. Dr. Basu talked to my husband and myself and made sure we didn't have any questions about the procedure. The anesthesiologist was super sweet and I felt very comfortable with her. I felt pretty good once I was home. I rested and recovered the next few days with only a bit of discomfort and pressure. I am only a week out and couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Basu is an amazing surgeon and I must say an artist.

Amazing job !! Love them. He is an artist. If they look so good so soon, this is an art.
great size you chose and the result looks so natural!!
You look great!!
I went to the same dr as her!!!:) our PS is fabulous huh!?! Quamy you do look great! I'm amazed at mine too!:)
You look great!! I almost felt like I was reading about myself as I read your story. I too am a petite 36 yo. However not quite as petite as you. 5'5, 112 lbs. I am getting 265cc silicone mod+ implants tomorrow. I also stated to my PS that I wanted to look natural and proportionate with the rest of my body. It's great getting to see the pics of someone who went with a smaller implant. Glad your recovery is going so well!!
They look beautiful! I too have a BA with dr basu!:) i knew immediately to pick him right then an there he is great! Getting mine June 27th! Could u post a more clear picture of them? I'm just so curious they look perfect! I want me to be great like yours
Hi Marielee! Thanks. I really like them and they look so natural for my frame. I am 4'11 and 82 pounds. I don't think I could have gone much bigger. I will try to post a better picture. I am just not good at taking them! I am excited for you.
Thankyou! What size are your measuring at now?

Congratulations! You look great! Is there any advice you would give other women regarding your recovery? Have you been swimsuit shopping yet? :)  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Hey, Amazing results! they look so natural!! did you go with silicone or saline?
Silicone. Thanks so much! Where are you in the process?
            cant wait to see pics?
Could you post pictures? I am looking at getting approximately the same size as you and hardly anyone gets that size. Thank you and congratulations!!
I will post some tomorrow! Thanks, best of luck to you.