The New Me Unbelievable Results!!!! - Houston, TX

Today is the first day I write about my experience...

Today is the first day I write about my experience with Dr. Cortes. Looking for a Dr. is not an easy task until I found him on Realself. After this everything was so easy. His results speak for himself.

I had my surgery in mid October. During my consultation with him he explain everything about the procedure and the reason he gets consistent results. The outcome of the surgery was impressive like all of his results.

Hi ladies, I just saw Dr. Cortes and everything is...

Hi ladies, I just saw Dr. Cortes and everything is going well. I am still swollen in some areas of my abdomen. My buttock size has not change since surgery. I am currently using a pillow to protect the fat. He wants me to use this cushion for 6 week. Pain is gone but I have some burning sensation in my abdomen and some areas that he did liposuction. He told me that this is normal. I will post more pictures soon.

Hi LAdies, here is another photo of my butt.. I...

Hi LAdies, here is another photo of my butt.. I call Dr. Cortes office and they told me he put around 800 cc in each buttock. I am getting much better and my butt has not decrease in size significantly. I mainly have soreness on the flanks. I will keep you posted.

HI ladies... I have been very busy with christmas...

HI ladies... I have been very busy with christmas shopping. I also asked Dr. Cortes's office for my pictures before surgery. I hated my butt so I never took pictures before the surgery. My butt has not decrease in size since surgery. I am almost three months out. Also I forgot to tell you that Dr. Cortes has a lot of educational videos in youtube. I hope this helps.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Cortes after doing a very thrill research online. The thing that impresses me the most are his before and after pictures. There is a change in the patient body and proportions that is 'sunbelievable!!! I search other Dr's in Florida but many of the patient look actually very good even before the surgery. So you can expect a good result after surgery. I guess is the Miami diet LOL. I look for somebody that shows work close to my body shape and skin tone. Also every time I went to his clinic he was busy and I always had to wait a little. This was very different from other local plastic surgeons that were empty when I went to visit them. As a matter of fact I called a plastic surgeon office in Houston and they refer me to him. WOW!!!. If a plastic surgeon refer me to Dr. Cortes that must be that he is good. and they were correct... I will post pictures soon.. need to ask my honey...

Just saw your page you look amazing.
Hi Hun, You look great What are your stats I am from England and really want to get this done. I am 126lb and 5'2 do you think that will get me 900cc ?
Wow. .. looking great. .
I'm changing doctors and going with Cortes!
lol.. that's what I said! OMG!!
Cant wait to be a Cortes doll.
You look great!! Can you post more updated pics?
Hello, Any updated pix?
Love you results how much does he charge?
Please come back post updates!
Hi I am also considering Dr Cortes. Your butt looks awesome...you look great!! Do you have anymore pics that you can share at this point. Would like to see if it has stayed the same size, different angles and with clothes. What are difficulties did you experience if any post op? thanks
You look great. How you doing now
U look good could u plz post more pics thanks
Looking good
Do you have any new pics from different angles? My surgery is this coming week with dr. Cortes...excited!
Do u have any new pics?
Your ASS looks AMAZING! WOW! Im thinking about going to Dr. Cortes too! What was your sizes b4? *please post pics*
Your ass I nice I my butt come out like this I will NEVER sit down totally different wow more pics before and after thanks
Omg im more scared now after I watched this video :-/ lol
Oh wow! Your before and afters looks like a completely different person!!! You look amazing! What a transformation!!
oh why did I watch the video... :( you look good love your ass...nice and juicy lol
You look amazing Hun!! Happy healing boo
Hello sexyandIknowit. Glad you are happy with your results. Do you have before pictures? It helps ladies see what kind of skills Dr has & then they may consider him as well.
nice juicey booty!!!