You ladies have been my night cap, I read your...

You ladies have been my night cap, I read your blogs til I fall asleep.. Dr cortes is who I have chosen for my bbl and lips. I have begun to buy post op things so far I have massage table to lay in when I get tired if bed or couch, pepe ez, thigh slimmers, cane chair( which I am returning) a few ladies said it doesn't work.

Trust me Cortes is all about customer satisfaction you wont be disappointed
Welcome
Don't be worried about the results. Cortes is a great doctor. My BBL is getting hotter and hotter each day!

where to stay in Florida for Zip Dr. Salama?

Im changing Docs..need a place to stay..any suggestion

Why did you change doc?
4 projection..
I feel you. That's why I was going back and fourth between him and Dr J. I went on and stayed with Dr Cortes because of all the extra things he do. But best of luck to you girl

I'm booked in everyway

Hotel booked
Surgery Date with Dr. Salama booked..now girls, tell me what do I do now besides pray for a speedy recovery and the best results ever
P.s. I Love love Cynthia at the office

Now down those pre opt vitamins n order for a speedy recovery .....congratulations !! Ryn the pepe ez also....a cup will do just fine! But do store up on armica gel, madera(if TT) skin therapy oil for scars and bruises, pineapple juice, spple juice, cranberry JUICE for swelling!
Where do I gt arnica gel & tea
Any heath food store in your area...gnc store if i have one or any Mexican store!

sitting on my new ass next month??

What do I use to sit?.. im trying to prepare for post op..I bought a 5mm yoga mat that when I sat down on it place under my thighs it went flat and my ass was on the chair! The exercise massage roll is so daam thick that I rolled right on the floor! Help me?!

Boppy PILLOW ....get at target! The traveling one looks like a purse!
I sat on a firm neck roll pillow so my butt just hovered and I never sat directly on it.

34 more days and getting ready

What else do I need...I'm super excited my husband is finally acting like he is interested in what is about to take place. I guess he thought it was still all talk. NOT!!

no ass but Hot!

A few pics of my fly ass less self..been searching threw 500+ pics and only found 1 booty shot..I never posed like that cuz I worked what I had. So this is it..

Your surgery is right around the corner. So excited for you.
Love your organization!
Thanks, just got me some yoga pants and footsie socks..my feet are always freezing.

foam?

Do any of you vets that has been to Dr. Salama think I need my own foam? Knowing that he gv u sum post op.

yoga mat

Do I need two yoga mats and then tape..cuz 1 mat went flat as soon as I sat on it.

Im excited and nervous!
So is that good or bad? Tht its like a purse.
Si u wld prefer to carry around a pillow that is used for nursing a bby and u knw peeps will either ask u why r u carrying that pillow or wheres the bby? It also has pockets to store ur keys etc! So im wandering why u would think a traveling compact item wld be bad experience for u vs a big bulky pillow u have to hand carry vs the compact traveling one?p

lymphatic massage

I just bought a Groupon for 2 lymp massages at $69..And the director said I can buy addtional at that rate break and it up in 30 mins increments..im so blessed and I pray my recovery goes as smooth as my planning.

That's good you got that deal! Mine are $50 each for and hour/ hour and a half! I'm seven weeks today! And still get them 2x a week!!!
I can get an 1 hour massage but I didnt think it would be good 1-2 week post op..you think I hour is good so soon after surgery?
Yes. He tells you to start at 7 days...the sessions start out long then shorten as time goes on. I'm down to about 50 min sessions now!

flight and hotel book

Flight booked! $300 RT Nonstop. It had been $340.. save a few coins. Hotel Booked! 8 nights $360. Courtyard by Marriott, Aventura. Now I'm waiting and hoping my hubby's job approves his FMLA so i can get his flight and rental car. An suggeation on car size for the

foams

Do yall think I need to buy extra?? I hope u do bcuz I did..lol..nobody responded to my question in my earlier post.

pre-op measurements & physical

Neck 13.5
Chest 40
Waist 35.5
Hips 40
waiting on Lab results and pcp clearance. Making progress

Iron pill dosage

So my pcp advise me that I have been overdosing on iron pills, I was told to and had been taking 4-5pills a day when I am only to take 1. If you are unsure on the dosage please get opinion from your doctor or PS not anybody else! .This could've turn out bad 4 me.

weight

10/25/13
188lbs

Tic toc girl you almost there you ready to join us big booty salama girls
Ready to b on the big booty committee. .lol..
I have been ready alot of negative reviews on our man..I'm feeling skep..did u hv these feelings

medical clearance

I am all Cleared!! Husband flight & car booked..3 more weeks

Dining out

What do u guys eat when the hotel has no kitchen.

Hey lady. We will be having sx a day apart (I think) lol. Mine is on the 22nd!
O..cool..hw r u holding up..I gotta stay off here..it scares me
Lol. I here u. I've been tryna pace myself on RS. There's alot of great reviews but it only takes 1 bad one to put you in full panic mode!

10 days to go!

Wow!! U I'm bouta b transformed into a big booty girl! Shaking in my stilettos!

which hotel are you staying at?..mine is tomorrow and i dont know where to stay.

Sx Paid in full $$$

Its about to go down..I had a great weekend with my family and friends! Last one b4 the big arrival of my new baby! Her first name is Bastalliondonk last name Booty!

Times ticking and its almost your time to shine! Good luck and happy healing in advance!
Counting down..keep me in your prayers
Courtyard by Marriott

4 days til the birth of my new baby

4 days pre op

4 days pre op

Add on

Good luck with your upcoming surgery, I hope it all goes well and you have a smooth recovery!

Oh my goodness how can you sleep? Please post pics as soon as you are able to. I'm excited for you.
Thx..I will

Bill from Dr. Cortes

Why do I have a $5000+ Bill from Dr. CORTES's office and I'm not having nor have I had surgery with him? What is this about? Lucy
told me since I haven't paid for my sx it'll be Cxl automatically!!

How's the straightening out of the $5k going??
They took care of it
Girl, how in THE world did you get 8 nights at the courtyard Marriott for $360?! I'm using friends and family discount and I still couldn't get that kind of price!

I made it out

No comments yet.. its day 3..feeling ok.. mixed emotions about the whole experience/ setting, etc... when I look in the mirror... smh... is all I hv to say

Why are u upset!? Please post pix I was thinking about going with this dr
Hello maam! Hope all is well!
Girl. U know u look good!! Stay positive!

post op 5 days

Pics 4 u guys..let me kno

Wow I think you turned out great especially your tummy an back
You look great hun!
you look really good!

garment

How do I know if my butt in garment is too small or large for the butt. Should it b snug or loose on booty?

I don't know about the garments but how are you feeling? Are you liking your results?
Im feeling way better...emotional and physical, im looking betta also
Do you think you'll post your surgery journey so far when you're feeling better or is it too much ? I'm glad you're feeling better. Been thinking about you. :)

must need items for 1st few days

1. Meds and Vitamins..Every 4 hr pain meds management.. Don't miss 1 pill the first few days. Day 9 i'm not taking any vicaden. Every time I took pain meds no matter time off day I ate 5 or so crackers with a drink of my choice to wash down then meds.
2. T-SHIRTS
3. Day of sx Yo grandma robe (for real) nothing else. Literally they take u in mark u up and off to the sx table u go!
4. 4 maxi dresses( bareley left room)
5. Maxi pads for garment protection
6. Gauze, antibotics ointment & tape
7. Arnica gel and tabs
8. Antibacterial soap
9. A love one
10. Socks
11. Food( whatever you can tolerate. I ate soup, salads, fish sandwich, grouper, cabbage, veggies, crakers wit pb & then tuna.
12. Gatorade, pinr apple juice
13. Firming lotion
14. Alot of Walking around helps with the stiffness.
15. Headband for tubes when showering ( better than suctions they were a waste of $$ for me)

pain & stiffness

Pain was manageable with med control, stiffness got me more..I had my arms done too so its very uncomfortable to lay on yo belly with arm pain and discomfort..other than that. Hopefully no1 touches yo lipo areas or butt and u will b good.

Thanks for posting that stuff! I think I'm gonna skip doing my arms. It's nothing I can't fix in the gym. I want inner thighs sucked out tho lol How do you use the headband for drains?

my dislikes and disappointments

I didnt like the fact that some of the staff i came in contact with didnt speak good English and had a hard time understanding me as I did them. I just felt like I didnt pay 8999 to have the language barrier . I cuda paid 3500 and went to the DR ( out the country) if I was interested in putting up with that mess. After expressing my concerns with the language barrier Dr. Salam fixed it immediately by address my concern and offering me a satisfying solution. I was disappointed because Dr. Salama told me in my pre op..(I chose to go fwd) I will not hv a great big ole booty because i'm not built to hv 1 because of the elasticity of my skin but I did get 1300 cc's per side. Which day 1 post look like a little booty..but then day 2..demanded to speak wit Dr abt my concerns and he eased all my sorrows and regret with a very detail explanation along witb changing me into the butt in garment and it wasn't until then tht I honestly saw a big difference in my butt..my hubby and bbl sista told me I was good but I didnt c or feel it.. ladies we have to honestly wait and c the bigger picture on this house we are trying to build.

my stay @ courtyard by Marriott aventura

1 word
AWESOME

plane ride home

God is good!
Flew home thanksgiving day...No delays/cancellations or bad weather
Didn't get wheelchair service because I decided I am gonna get me an exit row and u cant b handicap asking for an exit row.. It was a Male ticket agent at the gate and I knew I had it then.. soooo I turned on my charm and there u go A WHOLE EXIT ROW TO MYSELF. Had to sit on boppy for take off and landing(leaned fwd on seat in front of me lucky no1 was there eitha) otha than tht I lay in thr 3 rows of seat. Smooth 2.10 hr flight.. Im lucky and blessed. God is good!

See 1 of my pics its a pink band on my legs

today's challenges

Finding comfort to lay down or sit down..
1. cane chair (waste of $)
2. Yoga mat to hard leg falls to aleep after sitting for a while.
3. Ass to wide for beach/lawn chair to be cut out.
4. Hubby bought $40 camping chair. .(yet to be determined)
5. Foam cushion..its hard to get in initially (still working on it)
6. Face down pillow ( who wanna lay like tht so I use it for the height and firmness to lift head for tv watching)
7. Massage table (yet to be determined)
All the shit I bought and nothing is comfy for long periods.

Garment choice

Wearing the butt in garment for now an maybe for the entirety..(one of his staff members had her butt done 2mths ago an wore the butt in garment since day1 and her ass is so phat , round & beautiful). it gave me form on my ass.. no irregular looking butt..also its more comfy and ez to potty..I hv not noticed fat loss.. not much compression on butt the material tht go over yo butt is made out of the material like a pair of panties.

comfort

sitting backwards on the toilet is where im most comfortable. .. a mess! But true

U look great Hun just be patient for full results!!!
Im on that now . thx
Just saw all your updates! Thanks for posting. I'm not down with communication issues, so I'm glad Salama fixed that for you. I'm soooo jealous of the full row on the flight! If it were in the budget, I'd book a row lol.

must have

P ez female urinal!! The best thing

Also thanks for keeping it real on your list of items such as the massage table and Cain chair etc I don't want to spend no more then I have too!! Please keep us posted on what does work and Thanks once again for sharing your journey!!!!
@flawlysone your results turned out wonderful!!!! I think your body frame was similar to mine so your given me hope for my April surgery :)))
I pray for have a speedy recovery. Thanks for all the information you providing about your sx and the things that are needed. That's a plus. Im trying to get a list together of everything I might need and reading your post has been very helpful. Do you have clips holding the tubes to the headband?

she feels my pain

Love her, my road dog (literally)

Awwww!! Look at D chillin! :)

measurement

Day 15
Hips 45
Waist 30

side profile

In panties looking alright

You look good hun.. Give it time.. You will have mixed emotions it's a mental thing for some reason.. I was the same exact way.. But, now my self esteem is off the chain.. I love my body..Patience hun Patience.. Happy healing
Thanks so much
You look damn good!

swelling going down

A break from garment b4 bath..

pics

Looking good!!!
You look good hun, I put a post up About booty progression po maybe it will help

6 weeks post

What yall think??

The projection will come hun...
The pic with the doggie its so adorable. I like your transformation, i have the same feeling about my results even though i didnt have it yet. I feel like my fat is not easily accessible and my skin id too tight so i am kinda understanding what my results will be. We're all different. I havent had consultation just sent dr salama pics and so far he only told me to gain weight but i know that he can only tell me details after he will look and touch my body, i heard thatsthe only way they can asses
I likey!! ;)

4 mths

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

still healing..I dont like back fat

Progress

scheduling revision

August 2014

Also did you find something that was comfortable to sit on while driving etc?
@flawlysone your still holding up pretty good. Can I ask why you think the Cain chair was a waste?
I just inboxed you but don't know if it sent. Let me know if you didn't get it. :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama has alot of knowledge on performing the bbl and has mastered his craft he can look and touch you and then tell you what your result will be scientifically & realistically. He is the Man for real. No bull! He is honest, sincere and compassionate. Most of His staff is on the same level