Fisher on June 12th!

Hi everyone...I had signed up here last year...

Hi everyone...I had signed up here last year before I got my BBL but signed off due to life getting just to busy with work and school...you know how time-consuming it can get when on this site...would have to literally pull myself away :). So here's me journey with my BBL experience. I had my BBL and BA in Oklahoma...doc is great with BA but now I'm realizing he probably does not have enough experience with BBL (I'm sure one day he will with the popularity its becoming but just now now). My butt looked good for the first 5 months but I didn't really get the projection or fullness I was wanting and the hip area looked good just while they were swollen...when the swelling went down so did the little hips he gave me :(. I've seen in pics to Cortez's office so I'm hoping to hear back from him next week. it sucks as while I know I have gain weight in the last few months I may have to gain more to achieve the results I want. Judging by Dr Cortez pics and videos I realize I should have went to him in the 1st place (so much for trying to stay close to home- didn't pay off in the long run). I'm 5'4 and currently about 149 pds...any advise on going with round 2 and Dr Cortez?

In Miami and will have Fisher bbl on 12th

See my review in "brazilian butt lift revision" for round 2 with Fisher. Met him today for consult...really nice, laid back all the while being professional. He told me I do not have enough fat for my wish pics but should have enough to round out my hips and lower butt...not what I wanted to hear but really respect that he was honest about it instead of just telling me what I want to hear. I'm staying hopeful he'll be able to pull a decent amount of good fat though :)

Fisher - happy with my results!

Had surgery yesterday so not quite up to alot of pics yet. FISHER did not ladies from recovery house this week to include me and all are looking good. He was able to pull 2700 cc from me and put 900 on each side...which was pushing it with my tight skin....LOVE my results so far:)

Aftermath

All I can say is I will never do this surgery again due to the recovery...ROUGH! But I can say every Fisher & Hasan doll here looks amazing ...curves for days. Once I get home I'll write a full report as I feel horrible. ..bright spots is Fisher is GREAT doctor, very supportive sisters (patients) here in the house and the results of course :)

June 18th 5 days post op

loving my results by Fisher

Love love love the curves Fisher gave me! No regrets on the doctor at all! Recovery isn't easy ...having all this fuild in my belly is horrible and have had to pay twice out of pocket to get drained since I left Miami. That's one thing I can say I wish would have been different would be to have the drains in as opposed to having to get drained. BUT once again I LOVEEEE MY CURVES!

Post op 19 days

All is holding up well and think most of the swelling in the butt is gone...just hoping the slight shelf will soften and drop some. Only issues is the typical ones that come with lipo...uncomfortable, stiffness, numbness and still some fluid on belly. Also as of last night I switched from wearing garment to wearing 3 snug spanx type tops...garment was giving me really deep creases and dents around the flank areas...I'm think I'm good with the tops as they are providing good compression (wearing them in photo)

Fisher helped me look good in thongs- love it!!

Post op July 6th 2014...Fisher

Had to get back in garment...fitting better know that some swelling has went down. ..have a love/hate thing going with the garment :)

Question for the vets who had aggressive lipo

Question for you ladies...When does skin heal enough that lines and dents are not left by even loose clothing??? This is my 3rd time having lipo and the 1st and 2nd time this wasn't an issue. I'm thinking maybe that it's due to really aggressive lipo this time as I'm at almost 6 weeks Po and even loose panty bands cause lines and unevenness as well as I swell up. I'm so ready to just be completely healed....FYI I'm wearing garment at least half a day now..help

6 week mark

Hit the 6 week mark yesterday...I have SMALL days as well as BIG days lol. Finally getting to normal as just really just stiffness left in my sides and back. Been wearing garment while at home with extra compression on the fluid pockets...between extra compression and taking water pills the last few days has made an significant difference in the belly fluid (at least that's what I'm contributing to it...could be its just re absorbing on its on)

8 weeks po 2nd bbl-just realized I've been posting to 1st round instead of revision blog

12 weeks POST OP Fisher June 2012- Love the butt...BUT the belly is a different story..anyone with seroma issues???

Ok so Im not sure if this is a persistent seroma or if fat was left behind??? Fisher had to drain me twice in the same areas before I left Miami and had to get drain a few more times after I got home (out of pocket)..this was before he started using drains. Some days its not so bad but some days it swells up really big and horrible. You cant see it when Im wearing my garment but SO noticeable when I take it off at home...depressing as hell to see and feel it! Anyone with this issue and what to do about it? Not trying to go all the way back to Miami to get it fixed :(. I'm so ready to just be normal again... I would rather have my full stomach then this odd shape right in the middle. DAM!#! IT!!!

Seroma Update Sept 8th

Hey ladies, finally got a drain put in today for the seroma that I have had since I left Miami in June of this year. Background on it: Fisher drained me twice by needle before I left (within 7 days of surgery). About the 4th week mark I finally found a doctor here who would drain me…keep in mind insurance does not cover issues from cosmetic surgery nor do many doctors care to touch another doctor’s work. So anyway a few weeks ago I really realized that my body was not just going to “reabsorb” it no matter how much compression I was wearing and it was getting bigger. The ultrasound showed there was a pocket on the right side (the worst side) but the left side no fluid was showing up so he only put the drain in the right pocket area. It’s a very SLOW drain and it makes me wonder while waiting for it to supposedly reabsorb if scar tissue has been forming around it…where it looks big but not as much fluid. Who knows at this point just really hoping this works. Ladies if the fluid pockets are not really small make sure you stay on them as this is some BS to not be healed up by the 3 month mark. Butt and back looks great but we all know that a screwed up stomach can ruin the whole package. By the way no-one from Vanity has contacted me back after I missed that one phone call from them (while I was in a meeting)…the aftercare with that place is really living up to the bad reputation I’ve heard from so many ladies on RealSelf. In my mind I just truly believe that Dr. Fisher is probably not even getting the messages we leave for him as he just did not strike me as a negligent doctor. Seems like Vanity gets your money and then it’s a wrap!

Sept 8th pic

dont know why pic wouldnt attach

Fisher-3 1/2 month update SEROMA

Hey ladies just wanted to give an update. So I'm still loving the butt and the belly is VERY SLOWLY getting better (I think). The drain didn't work for me as I really think it slipped out of the pocket so I had him removed it (less than 10 ccs a day). So now I'm getting drained every Monday so hopefully it will be better soon. Ladies make sure to Thoroughly check with your doc on aftercare instructions at your post op. Fisher only told me to keep compression on belly after he manually drained me by needle and that I could sit after 2 weeks...that was all I was told and received nothing on paper on what I SHOULD & SHOULD NOT DO...so who know if I did something that may have made the seroma worse...no clue. So I'm about to bitch on here ...While I love fishers work and I know seromas can happen with the best of doctors it's bullshit how he won't touch base with his patients afterwards. So I never got a return call back about the seroma after I missed the one call from yuilette when I was in a meeting. Then someone calls me 2 weeks later from vanity on my 3 month mark to see "if everything was going good"? REALLY! So I let her know it wasn't and about waiting on a call back on the seroma issue and the idiot puts me on hold for 10 min and then some random chick picks up and puts me on hold again...i tried to stay on but hung up after another 15 min on hold. I really dont want to bash Fisher as i do like him and his work but COME ON! Hes responsible at the end of the day for his staff and for a doctor of his skill level that's just silly to have an administrator staff that can't provide decent service

Sept 27th - 3 1/2 month PO-Seroma

Ok so I've resigned myself that it will be a slow process on getting rid of this seroma...Some days I see it's way better than the next day it's BACK! Doctor here drained me again Monday and said that we just need to let the body now slowly get rid of it as he don't want to keep sticking me and risk infection. Post I've note it's better than worst :)
While the hips really didn't stay I can say the butt is pretty close to what I wanted...I'm hoping some fat will drop and make the bottom part fuller...but I'm not sure that will happen as leg and butt exercises has always made my butt sit high. I've always had a muscle booty even before I had the bbls so I thinking the beautiful heart shape booty just is not gonna happen. BUT I love my results so I can deal with what I got:)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Fisher and his surgery team is great. But recovery house unfortunately does not get the same rating...should only be referred to as a "house" not a "recovery house". If I was to do it all over again I would definitely still go with Fisher but would get a regular room and hire a real nurse to check in on me as oppose to going to recovery house (they were fine until I actually had surgery but failed after surgery when you really need help and support).