Hi everyone...I had signed up here last year...

Hi everyone...I had signed up here last year before I got my BBL but signed off due to life getting just to busy with work and school...you know how time-consuming it can get when on this site...would have to literally pull myself away :). So here's me journey with my BBL experience. I had my BBL and BA in Oklahoma...doc is great with BA but now I'm realizing he probably does not have enough experience with BBL (I'm sure one day he will with the popularity its becoming but just now now). My butt looked good for the first 5 months but I didn't really get the projection or fullness I was wanting and the hip area looked good just while they were swollen...when the swelling went down so did the little hips he gave me :(. I've seen in pics to Cortez's office so I'm hoping to hear back from him next week. it sucks as while I know I have gain weight in the last few months I may have to gain more to achieve the results I want. Judging by Dr Cortez pics and videos I realize I should have went to him in the 1st place (so much for trying to stay close to home- didn't pay off in the long run). I'm 5'4 and currently about 149 pds...any advise on going with round 2 and Dr Cortez?

In Miami and will have Fisher bbl on 12th

See my review in "brazilian butt lift revision" for round 2 with Fisher. Met him today for consult...really nice, laid back all the while being professional. He told me I do not have enough fat for my wish pics but should have enough to round out my hips and lower butt...not what I wanted to hear but really respect that he was honest about it instead of just telling me what I want to hear. I'm staying hopeful he'll be able to pull a decent amount of good fat though :)

Fisher - happy with my results!

Had surgery yesterday so not quite up to alot of pics yet. FISHER did not ladies from recovery house this week to include me and all are looking good. He was able to pull 2700 cc from me and put 900 on each side...which was pushing it with my tight skin....LOVE my results so far:)

Aftermath

All I can say is I will never do this surgery again due to the recovery...ROUGH! But I can say every Fisher & Hasan doll here looks amazing ...curves for days. Once I get home I'll write a full report as I feel horrible. ..bright spots is Fisher is GREAT doctor, very supportive sisters (patients) here in the house and the results of course :)

June 18th 5 days post op

loving my results by Fisher

Love love love the curves Fisher gave me! No regrets on the doctor at all! Recovery isn't easy ...having all this fuild in my belly is horrible and have had to pay twice out of pocket to get drained since I left Miami. That's one thing I can say I wish would have been different would be to have the drains in as opposed to having to get drained. BUT once again I LOVEEEE MY CURVES!

Post op 19 days

All is holding up well and think most of the swelling in the butt is gone...just hoping the slight shelf will soften and drop some. Only issues is the typical ones that come with lipo...uncomfortable, stiffness, numbness and still some fluid on belly. Also as of last night I switched from wearing garment to wearing 3 snug spanx type tops...garment was giving me really deep creases and dents around the flank areas...I'm think I'm good with the tops as they are providing good compression (wearing them in photo)

Fisher helped me look good in thongs- love it!!

Post op July 6th 2014...Fisher

Had to get back in garment...fitting better know that some swelling has went down. ..have a love/hate thing going with the garment :)

Question for the vets who had aggressive lipo

Question for you ladies...When does skin heal enough that lines and dents are not left by even loose clothing??? This is my 3rd time having lipo and the 1st and 2nd time this wasn't an issue. I'm thinking maybe that it's due to really aggressive lipo this time as I'm at almost 6 weeks Po and even loose panty bands cause lines and unevenness as well as I swell up. I'm so ready to just be completely healed....FYI I'm wearing garment at least half a day now..help

6 week mark

Hit the 6 week mark yesterday...I have SMALL days as well as BIG days lol. Finally getting to normal as just really just stiffness left in my sides and back. Been wearing garment while at home with extra compression on the fluid pockets...between extra compression and taking water pills the last few days has made an significant difference in the belly fluid (at least that's what I'm contributing to it...could be its just re absorbing on its on)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Fisher and his surgery team is great. But recovery house unfortunately does not get the same rating...should only be referred to as a "house" not a "recovery house". If I was to do it all over again I would definitely still go with Fisher but would get a regular room and hire a real nurse to check in on me as oppose to going to recovery house (they were fine until I actually had surgery but failed after surgery when you really need help and support).

You look awesome! Your new name is "GotitBack"!!
Indeed! Lmao
Girl that booty looks good.. WOW!!! Happy healing love
Thank you!
Still looking good!
Thank you! Now just got to keep it!
You look fabulous
Omg you look so frigging good
Thank you! I just recently started to take water pills and add more compression to stomach where I still have fluid and it worked...so I'm hoping the belly fluid part is almost of where I can enjoy really dressing this but up lol
Girl from where I'm standing you don't need anymore else u can wear anything and i know you be looking hot. I can't wait to do my revision as well
I'm praying for results like u on my second bbl
Belize you look good now and if you go for round 2 I'd say you'll have icing on top of that CAKE! Lol
Ouch with frosting plus cherries on top girl I be looking just like you....lol thanks doll
WOW, YOU LOOOOK GOOD!!!!, I HOPE TO GET RESULTS AS U MY SECOND TIME AROUND!
Yani1 thank you!! You look great with your 1st one so i can just imagine what a round 2 will bring you. Round 1 will help stretch you to accommodate even more in round 2 s far as my experience went. I'm loving it#