Hi everyone...I had signed up here last year...

Hi everyone...I had signed up here last year before I got my BBL but signed off due to life getting just to busy with work and school...you know how time-consuming it can get when on this site...would have to literally pull myself away :). So here's me journey with my BBL experience. I had my BBL and BA in Oklahoma...doc is great with BA but now I'm realizing he probably does not have enough experience with BBL (I'm sure one day he will with the popularity its becoming but just now now). My butt looked good for the first 5 months but I didn't really get the projection or fullness I was wanting and the hip area looked good just while they were swollen...when the swelling went down so did the little hips he gave me :(. I've seen in pics to Cortez's office so I'm hoping to hear back from him next week. it sucks as while I know I have gain weight in the last few months I may have to gain more to achieve the results I want. Judging by Dr Cortez pics and videos I realize I should have went to him in the 1st place (so much for trying to stay close to home- didn't pay off in the long run). I'm 5'4 and currently about 149 pds...any advise on going with round 2 and Dr Cortez?

In Miami and will have Fisher bbl on 12th

See my review in "brazilian butt lift revision" for round 2 with Fisher. Met him today for consult...really nice, laid back all the while being professional. He told me I do not have enough fat for my wish pics but should have enough to round out my hips and lower butt...not what I wanted to hear but really respect that he was honest about it instead of just telling me what I want to hear. I'm staying hopeful he'll be able to pull a decent amount of good fat though :)

Fisher - happy with my results!

Had surgery yesterday so not quite up to alot of pics yet. FISHER did not ladies from recovery house this week to include me and all are looking good. He was able to pull 2700 cc from me and put 900 on each side...which was pushing it with my tight skin....LOVE my results so far:)

Aftermath

All I can say is I will never do this surgery again due to the recovery...ROUGH! But I can say every Fisher & Hasan doll here looks amazing ...curves for days. Once I get home I'll write a full report as I feel horrible. ..bright spots is Fisher is GREAT doctor, very supportive sisters (patients) here in the house and the results of course :)

June 18th 5 days post op

loving my results by Fisher

Love love love the curves Fisher gave me! No regrets on the doctor at all! Recovery isn't easy ...having all this fuild in my belly is horrible and have had to pay twice out of pocket to get drained since I left Miami. That's one thing I can say I wish would have been different would be to have the drains in as opposed to having to get drained. BUT once again I LOVEEEE MY CURVES!

Post op 19 days

All is holding up well and think most of the swelling in the butt is gone...just hoping the slight shelf will soften and drop some. Only issues is the typical ones that come with lipo...uncomfortable, stiffness, numbness and still some fluid on belly. Also as of last night I switched from wearing garment to wearing 3 snug spanx type tops...garment was giving me really deep creases and dents around the flank areas...I'm think I'm good with the tops as they are providing good compression (wearing them in photo)

Fisher helped me look good in thongs- love it!!

Post op July 6th 2014...Fisher

Had to get back in garment...fitting better know that some swelling has went down. ..have a love/hate thing going with the garment :)

Question for the vets who had aggressive lipo

Question for you ladies...When does skin heal enough that lines and dents are not left by even loose clothing??? This is my 3rd time having lipo and the 1st and 2nd time this wasn't an issue. I'm thinking maybe that it's due to really aggressive lipo this time as I'm at almost 6 weeks Po and even loose panty bands cause lines and unevenness as well as I swell up. I'm so ready to just be completely healed....FYI I'm wearing garment at least half a day now..help

6 week mark

Hit the 6 week mark yesterday...I have SMALL days as well as BIG days lol. Finally getting to normal as just really just stiffness left in my sides and back. Been wearing garment while at home with extra compression on the fluid pockets...between extra compression and taking water pills the last few days has made an significant difference in the belly fluid (at least that's what I'm contributing to it...could be its just re absorbing on its on)

8 weeks po 2nd bbl-just realized I've been posting to 1st round instead of revision blog

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Fisher and his surgery team is great. But recovery house unfortunately does not get the same rating...should only be referred to as a "house" not a "recovery house". If I was to do it all over again I would definitely still go with Fisher but would get a regular room and hire a real nurse to check in on me as oppose to going to recovery house (they were fine until I actually had surgery but failed after surgery when you really need help and support).

I am too hoping for results like u on my revision!
does anyone know of any nurses or care takers you can hire to come help ay your hotel room
Beautiful butt darling :-)
Can you ask for drains to be put in if you rather that? Because I was told that they don't use drains that's why they do massages but yet I saw someone else on here(I forget her name) that also went to vanity and they had a picture with drains. Do you have the option to chose to have drains or not? Thanks in advance.
They didn't do drains when I was there in June 2014 and wasn't given an option either. I saw a few from the last few days who had drains and I sure wish he had did drains when I got mine. I had to drain by needle in my belly twice by Fisher before I left Miami and then had to get drained by needle 3 times back home at $100 each since cosmetic surgery issues are not covered in my insurance. Still have some fluid that is slowly going away. The fluid build up is not the docs fault but sure good to see he's using drains to help it...they look messy but I bet it sure beats have had it stuck in your belly :)
I was against the drains at first because it seemed like too much of a hassle but now I'm not against it as I also heard it somewhat helps with the healing process. Plus you would save money by not having to do those expensive messages. Thanks for your reply. :)
I had drains, but I also had to have the lymphatic massages. The massages are essential because it helps the tissue stay soft when the therapist works on the hard spots. It also helps w/the release of toxins from the body, swelling, & edema. I had regular massages at dr. Campos's office & the recovery house I was staying at which really helped w/swelling & pain, but you must find a certified, competent therapist who is trained in lymphatic massage. The lymphatic massages are expensive, but so valuable in the healing process. It really helped me to heal faster.
Good advice...I didn't get drains but I saw on RS the ones who have like with Duran or salama still had massages with the drains too
DId you get drains at Vanity with Dr. Fisher @orchid2023?
I had massages at Campos office too and I dont think they were certified. They watch another highly train person. Their massage didnt compare to the massage I got at the recovery house where I stayed. I had the drains and Im glad I did in comparison to my first surgery I didnt and had longer recovery time.
You look awesome! Your new name is "GotitBack"!!
Indeed! Lmao
Girl that booty looks good.. WOW!!! Happy healing love
Thank you!
Still looking good!
Thank you! Now just got to keep it!
You look fabulous
Omg you look so frigging good
Thank you! I just recently started to take water pills and add more compression to stomach where I still have fluid and it worked...so I'm hoping the belly fluid part is almost of where I can enjoy really dressing this but up lol