NEW Year NEW Body! - Houston, TX

I am so excited!! I have been researching many...

I am so excited!! I have been researching many doctors for countless hours at a time, and I have finally came to the conclusion to get my surgery done with Wilberto Cortes! I chose him over many because I LOVE the curves he gives woman!! I don't mind by butt too much, But i am so uncomfortable of how my fat goes to my torso! I want that sexy hour glass figure!!! So about a week ago I made a deposit and I know most people schedule months before surgery but I've been planning this for awhile and didn't have money then, So i figured to have the surgery in January, new year, new me!!!! I can't wait! A little nervous though since I have never had surgery. But this anxiety is nothing compared to my excitement! I just have a couple of questions, did any of you ladies have any noticable scars from the surgery?? & for those of you who had surgery out of town, how was the flight back home from surgery?Thank you Xx, will post before and after pics!

Good luck on your journey
Hey girly, My sister and I are having our surgeries done on Jan 17 by Dr. CORTES...we considered driving there and flying back but we are more worried about messing up our results as well as being comfortable... therefore at least we can lay down or position ourselves not to damage the fat... on the plane you dont know if youll have to remain seated predominately the whole flight or not...just something to think about.
That's a good thing to consider. I am staying in Houston for about a week after the surgery & my flight is only about two hours long. Although if I drive it'll be close to 16 hours. I plan on taking " bathroom" breaks on the flight if needed. Heheh.

SO I just had surgery on Wednesday so far so good!...

SO I just had surgery on Wednesday so far so good! Everyone took a lot of care of me.I'm not in too much pain but they have me taking Advil every 6 hours. I am also on antibiotics, and have been taking stool softeners since I haven't been able to poop yet! I am so incredibly excited to see my results after I heal COMPLETELY. I told him I was more concerned in having that hour glass figure than a huge butt, so he focused on my hips. He injected 300 CCs in each hip and was STILL able to have enough fat to put 1,000 CCs to each butt cheek. I haven't been able to see what I look without the garments yet, But I am in no rush,I know its looking good! I leave Monday the 14th and the flight is only 2 hours long so it's not bad! I will probably go back to work on Friday if I am feeling better, that gives me a week and half to recuperate, so I SHOULD be fine.

Hey you look great just had one question. Did you have to have a tummy tuck after? Did he provide you with everything you needed or did you have to buy everything separate?
Hello, any new pic?
Hey could you update and posy new pics, some of us would like to know where your body is now, thanks
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortez and his staff are SO caring. They gave me so much care and attention. It was a little scary going into this surgery with no one with me, since I am from out of state. And now I have no worries, I can call them whenever. They truly want the best for their patients. I found him through extensive research on RealSelf and online. I saw his work and was mesmerized!