NEW Year NEW Body! - Houston, TX

I am so excited!! I have been researching many...

I am so excited!! I have been researching many doctors for countless hours at a time, and I have finally came to the conclusion to get my surgery done with Wilberto Cortes! I chose him over many because I LOVE the curves he gives woman!! I don't mind by butt too much, But i am so uncomfortable of how my fat goes to my torso! I want that sexy hour glass figure!!! So about a week ago I made a deposit and I know most people schedule months before surgery but I've been planning this for awhile and didn't have money then, So i figured to have the surgery in January, new year, new me!!!! I can't wait! A little nervous though since I have never had surgery. But this anxiety is nothing compared to my excitement! I just have a couple of questions, did any of you ladies have any noticable scars from the surgery?? & for those of you who had surgery out of town, how was the flight back home from surgery?Thank you Xx, will post before and after pics!

SO I just had surgery on Wednesday so far so good!...

SO I just had surgery on Wednesday so far so good! Everyone took a lot of care of me.I'm not in too much pain but they have me taking Advil every 6 hours. I am also on antibiotics, and have been taking stool softeners since I haven't been able to poop yet! I am so incredibly excited to see my results after I heal COMPLETELY. I told him I was more concerned in having that hour glass figure than a huge butt, so he focused on my hips. He injected 300 CCs in each hip and was STILL able to have enough fat to put 1,000 CCs to each butt cheek. I haven't been able to see what I look without the garments yet, But I am in no rush,I know its looking good! I leave Monday the 14th and the flight is only 2 hours long so it's not bad! I will probably go back to work on Friday if I am feeling better, that gives me a week and half to recuperate, so I SHOULD be fine.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortez and his staff are SO caring. They gave me so much care and attention. It was a little scary going into this surgery with no one with me, since I am from out of state. And now I have no worries, I can call them whenever. They truly want the best for their patients. I found him through extensive research on RealSelf and online. I saw his work and was mesmerized!

Hey you look great just had one question. Did you have to have a tummy tuck after? Did he provide you with everything you needed or did you have to buy everything separate?
Hello, any new pic?
Hey could you update and posy new pics, some of us would like to know where your body is now, thanks
Hey Alihunn33, did Dr. Cortes take any fat from your thighs inner or outer? I think we have similiar builds and I hoping to get away with no fat being lipo'ed from my thighs.
Hi, could you tell me how much you weighed before your surgery? And your height? I was told by Dr. Cortes to gain 5 more lbs but you don't seem much bigger than I am now and got great results!!
You look awesome!!! Please email me because I have a couple questions for you. Sending you my email now
U look awsome. .. Just had surgery in feb my results suk big time now I'm goin wth Doctor Cortez on august 1.. I'm excited post more pix
You look good I have my bbl scheduled for Aug 9 w Dr.Cotes seeing your results have put me at ease.
You look amazing!
Was the hospital in Conroe or Houston where you had your surgery?
Well their office was in Conroe but the surgery was performed at the Houston Hospital.
Looking good girl! What did you sit on after two weeks?
I've been sitting on a Boppy pillow. The pillow pregnant woman use. And I still sit on it driving.
I don't even know what they look like.. Where did you purchase the boppy?
The surgeon provided me with one. All it is a large donut pillow. I believe you can get one at target or even Walmart. If not I know Baby R Us would have it.
Did you have to gain weight before getting your bbl?
I did! I was 139 before. So I gained about 11 pounds.
Can I ask how tall and what weight you were pre-op? I believe we have(had) the same figure.. Anxious for my SX!!
I am 5' 4" and weighed 150. And good luck!!! You'll look great dear! Xoxo
In your before pictures are you at 150lbs or 139lbs?
Ooh I'm 5'5" and 140 lbs now but dr Cortes told me for the deelishis type booty I'm going for , that I'd have 2 be 165 lbs.. Think it's awesome you still got 1000 ccs per cheek. I understand everyone's anatomy is different n I carry a lot of muscle (gym rat) but hoping I could go in at 155 n still get big bubble booty.. Love your booty n waist babes :)
Oops just noticed this comment. The pictures I took was the day before surgery. So I was 150 there.
For scaredbutanxious ^^
Thanks boo. Today is 5 months post surgery! Everything is well and I am surprised of how big my butt came out to be. I'm sure you'll get that bubble booty you like with a ill waist. For me a lot of my weight was fat so he wasn't planning on doing 1000 ccs per cheek but I ended up having more fat and he didn't want to waste it. Since you have more muscle mass you probably don't have enough fat for the booty you want so he wants you to gain 25 pounds of fat.