Great care :) BBL

I always wanted my lower half to match my curvy...

I always wanted my lower half to match my curvy top, so finally i decided to follow through with it. I began my search for a plastic surgeon, whom I felt comfortable with and was within my budget. Dr. Norris was the 3rd surgeon I met with. As soon as he came into my room i felt so comfortable with him, unlike the other two. Dr. Norris actually took time to understand me and my needs, knowing he had a special for BBL (all inclusive $6000) I went ahead an schedule my BBL. Which brings me to today, Im 3wks away (6/28/12) and have my pre-op appointment next friday. My anxiety is starting to show, I even had a dream about it last night.Oh well i hope these 21 days go by fast. :)

So just a few hours left, not as nervous as i...

So just a few hours left, not as nervous as i thought i would be (but something tells me that might change tomorrow).I just cant believe the tomorrow is the day, cant wait for my new body!!! Today I finished my last minute shopping, gatorade, fruits and veggies. Hopefully I can get some rest since my SX is schedule to start at 7:30 am. I just pray that everything goes good!!

I had my BBL done with Dr. Norris, he was the 3rd...

I had my BBL done with Dr. Norris, he was the 3rd PS i met with. He was the one whom I felt most comfortable with. He took time to listen and explain things to me, as well as his offfice staff. I am top heavy so I asked for a natural looking results, as I was not looking a huge bottom since I have a small frame. I did spend the night at the hospital, since I became sick due to the anesthesia, yet it only lasted that night. The following morning I was ok and went home. By the 3rd day i was feeling 70% normal, just sore but no pain at all!!! I went to work two weeks after my procedure. It's now close to 6 months and I am happy with my results.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Updated on 16 Nov 2012:Excellent care

pics please??? hope all is well. i would love to see his work.
http://www.norrisplasticsurgeryhouston.com/before-after-photos/Body-Contouring/Brazilian-Butt-Lift/ Those are my pics on his website, hope it helps!
hope your doing well .... any pics yet?
hi,
I just came across your profile and was wondering if you are willing to post pics. I hope u are doing well and recovery snt taking much out of you. Hope to see yourresults.
Any pics yet? How many cc did he give you?
See it wasn't that bad was it? My biggest issue was having to lay on my stomach all the time, and getting tired very easily. For the first few weeks I took several naps a day, which you should definitely do to speed recovery. When do you return to work?
Laying on my stomach is my biggest issue (so annoying). I do take naps during the day and still get a full night of sleep, which I never do. I go back a week from today :/
Thanks !!! I had to spend the night at the hospital since the anesthecia took the best of me. So far i been doing good, I have no real pain just soreness. Im only took Tylenol onece and that was at night. I am really swollen but so far i love my results.
Hope all is well
Good luck!!
Thank you !!
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow!
Thank you :) not as nervous as I thought i would be , but Im pretty sure they will kick in tomorrow.
I see a lil
oh no :/ but is there a noticeable difference than b4?
:/ let's just say im the picky, hard to please, perfectionist type
Oh okay...good luck! Youre in good hands. I just had mine done on the 1st from dr. Norris
How was it... are the results what you expected ???
Dr. Wilberto Cortes was the second PS, and the first one a lady not sure how to spell her name.
Well I’m thinking of choosing Dr. Wilberto Cortes but my concern is what made you choose Dr. Norris? Did you see something you didn’t like about Dr. Cortes or what happened, I’m dying about doing this procedure, but I have so many questions and concerns about the surgery, recovery and most important about choosing the right Dr. I mean if I’m going to do this I want to make sure I get the results I want and most important I don’t put my life at any risk. Thank you
Pam Dr. Cortes is very knowledgable but i just didnt feel a true connection. The day of my consultation he was pacing back and forth in the waiting area, and only acknowledge me when i was in the room with him. Conversation was short it was just an akward vibe. Maybe he was having an off morning, but whatever the case was i just didnt feel comfortable . Once you find the right DR. u will know.
Why other ps did u consult with prior to dr. Norris?
I know what you mean, you have to put everything else on pause and recover but glad to know you will do it over again. I only have two weeks off :/... but then again Im not looking for a huge Butt lol. I have try to sleep on my stomach that way I will be used to it, but its not as comfortable.
My recovery has been great - I was really never in any pain. The worst part is not being able to "live" so to speak. I am SO SICK of laying on my stomach all day!!! It is really frustrating. I have summers off so I would usually be having so much fun right now, but this is so boring! It is worth it though and I would do it all over again without a doubt.
I will ask for a Valium when I go for my pre-op next week. The hospital is Memorial Hermann Medical Center. How is your recovery going ????