My Story and Struggle - Houston, TX

Its 7;26 am. I have been staring at this blank...

its 7;26 am. I have been staring at this blank screen , not knowing how to start my story about my self. Let me start off by saying that i am 30 yrs old and a very proud mother of 3 amazing kids. They are my motivation. I had my daughter when i just turned 21. i had a c- section and then 4 yrs later my second son arrived then 2yrs after that my last baby boy arrived. Before i had my daughter i was overweight but had a booty. back then wearing wranglers and rocky mountins with justin boots was the thing that was in. And ofcourse selena was every girls dream body. since the first time i saw her i was amazed by how amazing and perfect her body was. atleast in my eyes. to each its own. i remember right after i had my daughter alot of people family and friend mentioned how overweight i was. so i got into starving and doing everything in my hands to loose weight. well i did alright , but i lost my booty. and ever since then i never got it back. not even when i would gain the weight back . it was still gone. to make story short i somehow came across this website and i have been reading everyones story but until now i finally got brave enough to share with you my story. i am glad i am not alone, i thought i was crazy. i am from houston tx and over hear no one talks about it. or atleast i never met someone who felt the same way. everyone including my husband thinks i am crazy for wanting a big fat ass. he thinks i am being vain. but he dosnt help the situation when i see him staring at girls that have an ass. my husband is an ass man thats why i dont understand why he dosnt support me. i feel alone in this. it makes me feel bad to know that this will probably never happen to me. i just want to tell each and everyone of you. Thank you so much for your story's and journey. i love seeing everyone else having there dreams come true.

My self confidence was so low last year, that i...

My self confidence was so low last year, that i would not even like to go nowhere my weight gain went threw the roof. i am 5'1 and was weighing 170- 177 lbs. now mind you, i am short so for some people 177 may not be alot , but those people are tall people. It got to the point that my husband and i would have problems because i didnt want to go anywhere in public or see my family members or anyone who knew me. Because ever where i went people would make there little stupid comments directed twords me. And i am the type of person that if something bothers me i will speak my mind. that wasnt a good combination with my temper. i hate people thinking they are better than others. beauty is only skin deep. And as far as my family goes. well lets just say that i stay away from them. they dont act like family. ever since i was little i woul try and be close to them but for some reason they have never been there for threw anything. So now that i am older i choose to not surround myself with them. as a mater of fact it seems that they are happy when they see me going threw things. every time i went around them they will say something about my weight. When it got so ba my husband decided to help me get a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. to get rid of all the access skin and my saggy bobs being that i had breast fed my boys only. I just want to say that i am VERY THANKFUL TO MY HUSBAND. I LOVE YOU BABE! i also had some lipo done and the doctor said he would put it in my butt. Going in that was my main consern . i was pleased with my tummy tuck and with my breast implants but not with the lipo or the fat grafting. my butt went back to normal in less than a month. and the lipo was not as aggresive as i wanted. but iam thinking i was just to fat. my butt is still fat. and i even look more weird than before cause now i have bobs but no ass.FLAT FLAT FLAT,

Hey Girlie welcome to real self :) Im from Houston also! Can i ask you who your doctor is? Im having my BBL in Jan with Dr. Cortes :)
I have my post op appointments coming up. i will ask my doctor if theres anything he can do or fix. i am just scared if they charge you for fixing the problems does any one know. please let me know. i have the pictures they give u at the doctors can anyone tell me how to post them
Sexymommyhtown have you think in about to have another bbl? Not with the same Dr. Have you had any consultation with other Drs? I'm very sorry that ur bbl didn't work Hun probably ur Dr. Didn't put enough fat on it and or is not good on fat grafting. ;)
Then go ahead Hun. We here to hear and help each other. Congrats Joselyn I always say things happen for something your day will come Hun.
Thank you so much for your comment and story RitFat13. I was not sure if I had posted my story right or if I had even post it right. There's alot more to my story that I would like to share with you.
Ill pm my number Hun. Check ur pm.
hey welcome sexymommy i feel u deeply i have two girls and right now i think am prego so i have to wait patiently till i deliver,,,hopefully i am....i have the same problem too men are just visual they like to see and that puts most women like us down yet when we try to explain to them how we feel they say no i didnt see her butt they deny sometimes and they dont understand why u wanna get a booty ... good luck sister theirs alot of bbl good sisters here like ritfat13 =)
I was so happy to hear from you joselyn 22 and RitFat13.until now I thought no one would listen. I am just so verry blessed to hear your story as well. congradulations on your baby. I always see a baby as a blessing. I just want to let each and everone to keep your head up and always stay strong
Can u upload pics Hun? ;)
Hey RS sis let me welcome and tell u.. You here for something u came to the right place. Let me tell u sis your not crazy. They are I also have kids I have 2 boys and a baby girl I'm 32 and my weight is 141 flat booty and yes I understand you how u feel when you see your bf or housband staring at other girls a$$ that's what happen with me. I have 2 years searching for info about bbl but I was scare and not ready but now I am I have my bbl sx for Oct 3 with Dr Laserna she's not popular on RS but she's popular on my city Sarasota/Bradenton Florida I saw her amazing job and the best that she don't use drains bc with her technique u willnt loose that much fat cells and you will not shrink only the normal. She has an offer right now $500 bbl discount so the bbl total is $6k right now and she's available if you planing to have a bbl soon. She will answer all your questions and the price includes everything she also can see your wish pic I know u like Selena booty I'm with u I remember her booty but keep in mind that every one is different and any bbl Dr will put the cc's that your booty elasticity accepts. She will ask for pics 3 months after ur bbl not the same day as most of Dr use to do. Most of Dr take pics the same day of surgery and yeah you will see big butt bc of the swelling but the real true is that thy booty will go down its gonna be smaller and so the best way to find out the real results are after 3 months. Dr Laserna says after 3 months your booty will stay like that. So bc I'm very happy and I want to help some1 out there if you decide to go with her pls let me know. I have a girl friend next door she's single unemployed and she can take care of you or any1 here. Lets help each other She will take care of me. You also can stay at her house she's next to me :) what you think?? Welcome again ur not alone Hun ;)