Houston Best Cosmetic Surgeon - Houston, TX

I recently underwent lipo surgery and brazilian...

I recently underwent lipo surgery and brazilian butt lift. I highly recommend Dr. Andrew T. Lyos for any kind of cosmetic surgery. I was so impressed how he knew precisely what I wanted. My results are beautiful and I'm very happy. If you want a doctor who care, Dr. Andrew T. Lyos is the one. When I was sent home after surgery I was so impressed that Dr. Andrew T. Lyos called me that night just to check up on me and make sure I was doing fine. If you want a board certified surgeon that has experience and knows what he is doing, Dr. Andrew T Lyos is the one to go to. Best cosmetic surgeon in Houston Texas. Five Stars!!! This was the first time I have ever had any kind of cosmetic surgery and let me tell you that it has been a life change. I was the kind of person who always worked out and eat healthy. I could never loss the fat around my tummy area and finally after 8 years of working out, I finally made up my mind to lipo surgery and BBL. I’m almost 3 months Post Op and anything I try on looks great on me!! Any jeans I try on look amazing. I have lost 4 ½ inches on my waist and my butt is a show stopper.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I had such an amazing exprience that I feel people need to know that Dr. Lyos is great! I was searching the net and found Dr. Lyos in Houston Texas