Dr. Cortes....I Have to Gain Weight and I Already Feel Fat! -Houston, tx

So I have had 2 babies by c section and I am...

So I have had 2 babies by c section and I am finished. I want my body to myself and I want to feel great in it. I want something I never had before (A BUTT). This idea came to me a few months ago after I had my last child and I haven't let it go so I am going for it! I was told that I will have to gain 10 pounds for the best results. I am going to feel bad doing it but I know it's for a goal and I always try my best to attain goals! Dr. Cortez was very very (did I say very?) nice! I was comfortable with him and now confident that I will let him do my procedure. I paid a 500 dollar deposit along with a 45 dollar consult fee. My quote was 9503. I was looking for a lower number but I will share pictures with everyone next month and you tell me if it was worth it! Excited, nervous, and anxious!!!

So just an update on my experiences with Dr....

So just an update on my experiences with Dr. Cortes and his staff. They are still beautiful people I am just very anxious. I had my before picture taken on the 20th at my new weight of 156 and I felt so fat doing it. I was told it would be great if I could gain 5 more pounds so I guess I have to work harder because I lost 2 pounds since the 20th and I don't know how; so I have to gain 6 within a couple weeks. Any tips on how to keep fat on because obviously just eating a tremendous amount of food like I have been is beginning to fail me.

I am done!! Now I can't wait to heal!

I am done!! Now I can't wait to heal!

I have to be honest so everyone knows what they...

I have to be honest so everyone knows what they are getting into. The procedure hurts right after and sleeping and laying on your belly sucks initially. Today makes day 3 and I'm starting to feel a lot better so don't be discouraged or sad about your decision because day 3 makes a world of difference . Even tho the swelling is ugly and uncomfortable I can still see where my body is heading after all the water and bruising is gone.

I had my follow up yesterday and that nasty tube...

I had my follow up yesterday and that nasty tube taken out. Being in this new girdle makes me feel better its just not long enough so the bottom of my legs swell like crazy. I did read that herbal diuretics helps with water so I'm going to try that ASAP!
Dr. Wilberto Cortes

Real self

Please update us on your transformation! I'd love to see some updated photos along with all these other lovely ladies.
Hun i will definitely do so. I will post some pics once I return to my hotel after sx.
Sweetheart you truly truly look amazing!!!! I wish you would add a few more updated and recent pics.
Omg you look awesome! Ok im done your pics have made up my mind for me. I'll be calling today to set up an apt. Do you have any more update pics if do please send to me. Thank you Kay
hey girl! you look great. I hope you are healing well! I am considering Cortes so I will be following your progress.
Big round projected Cortes booty ! Looks amazing! Can't wait to see new pics :)
Hi. U look great. My sx is scheduled for October. How many cc did he put in each buttock? And what is your height?
How are you feeling? Updated pics?
You look awesome, happy healing Doll!
Wow you look great!!!
Hey girl, your looking good. Dr. Cortes hooked you up and it fits you perfect. Happy healing and yea I'm into herbs and they tend to work so I think that would be wise for you to try. Happy healing
You look great!!! We have a lot in common, I have 2 kids and I am trying to gain weight for my Surgery at the end of May. I am 5'3 and 140lbs it is impossible for to gain weight :( Ideally I want to atleast gain another 5lbs, what did you do to gain weight??
Even when you don't want to eat, you just have to keep going. Eat at night is what a few people told me. I tried and it helped a bit. Calamari is pretty high in calories and I love it so I just ate bunches of it.
Oh and thank you!!!
Oh Baby!!! My surgery is tomorrow with Dr Cortes and your pics has pumped me up!!!!
MsBossLady I hope everything is going well today! Happy healing!!!
you look great i like your result, where did you get your garment from?
The hospital provided my first garment and Dr. Cortes gave me the second one during my follow up on the 10th.
Dr.Cortes done his thang on you, girl your looking good and I can surely see where your body is heading after your final results. Happy healing and take it one day at a time.
Thanks Vitallove! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel
Looking Gud Lady so excited for you can't wait for my turn. Will cont to follow your journey.
Thanks MoCurves. I realized that although I went thru the procedure I still want to see pics of how I will turn out and after the beginning people stop posting pictures. So I will be that one person to keep at it.
Just checking on you to see how your doing?
Aww look at you! Congrats! You sound way better than me at day 3! Your booty looks beautiful. Recovery isn't fun but it will all get better over time
Thank you IamBlkBeauty! How long have you had your BBL?