Dr. Cortes....I Have to Gain Weight and I Already Feel Fat! -Houston, tx

So I have had 2 babies by c section and I am...

So I have had 2 babies by c section and I am finished. I want my body to myself and I want to feel great in it. I want something I never had before (A BUTT). This idea came to me a few months ago after I had my last child and I haven't let it go so I am going for it! I was told that I will have to gain 10 pounds for the best results. I am going to feel bad doing it but I know it's for a goal and I always try my best to attain goals! Dr. Cortez was very very (did I say very?) nice! I was comfortable with him and now confident that I will let him do my procedure. I paid a 500 dollar deposit along with a 45 dollar consult fee. My quote was 9503. I was looking for a lower number but I will share pictures with everyone next month and you tell me if it was worth it! Excited, nervous, and anxious!!!

I'm scheduled April 9th :)
So soon! Are you ready?
I decided to give myself one more month so rescheduled It for may. My thyroid med just got ajusted last week and I want my body to get used to it. But I had my pre-op app yesterday with Dr.Cortes I am so excited

So just an update on my experiences with Dr....

So just an update on my experiences with Dr. Cortes and his staff. They are still beautiful people I am just very anxious. I had my before picture taken on the 20th at my new weight of 156 and I felt so fat doing it. I was told it would be great if I could gain 5 more pounds so I guess I have to work harder because I lost 2 pounds since the 20th and I don't know how; so I have to gain 6 within a couple weeks. Any tips on how to keep fat on because obviously just eating a tremendous amount of food like I have been is beginning to fail me.
Well it's still close and your butt will be born in May! My pre op was on the 20th also, I probably saw you lol. I'm starting to get cold feet. I keep googling any and everything that goes wrong and how often they shrink after surgery and why.....I'm so nervous.
Are u foreal we had the preop the same day? What time was ur preop???
Yep!! It was at 10am but I waited for a while before I went in.

I am done!! Now I can't wait to heal!

I am done!! Now I can't wait to heal!
You look good!! Seeing all these great outcomes from Dr. Cortes got me amped!! I'm schelduled for May 14 and can't wait. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Congrats and happy healing. I know this is off the subject, but I love ur hair...is it Brazilian?
Nadrojcu thank you it's Indian but the Brazilian hair is what I'm getting next. I felt it on someone's head and it was still soft and pretty after 3 months

I have to be honest so everyone knows what they...

I have to be honest so everyone knows what they are getting into. The procedure hurts right after and sleeping and laying on your belly sucks initially. Today makes day 3 and I'm starting to feel a lot better so don't be discouraged or sad about your decision because day 3 makes a world of difference . Even tho the swelling is ugly and uncomfortable I can still see where my body is heading after all the water and bruising is gone.
Dr.Cortes done his thang on you, girl your looking good and I can surely see where your body is heading after your final results. Happy healing and take it one day at a time.
Looking Gud Lady so excited for you can't wait for my turn. Will cont to follow your journey.
Aww look at you! Congrats! You sound way better than me at day 3! Your booty looks beautiful. Recovery isn't fun but it will all get better over time

I had my follow up yesterday and that nasty tube...

I had my follow up yesterday and that nasty tube taken out. Being in this new girdle makes me feel better its just not long enough so the bottom of my legs swell like crazy. I did read that herbal diuretics helps with water so I'm going to try that ASAP!
Please update us on your transformation! I'd love to see some updated photos along with all these other lovely ladies.
Hun i will definitely do so. I will post some pics once I return to my hotel after sx.
Sweetheart you truly truly look amazing!!!! I wish you would add a few more updated and recent pics.
Houston Plastic Surgeon