BBL Houston May 30 2012 - Houston, TX

Like most of the ladies on here I am suffering...

Like most of the ladies on here I am suffering from having NO butt at all! This has literally bothered me my entire life, I have always been interested in the procedure but only in the last 2 years seriously considered it. Now I have consulted, booked, and paid for my BBL surgery. I live approx 45 minutes away from Houston TX so that was a big plus- plenty of reputable, experience surgeons within a short driving distance. I have summers off so will have 3 full months to recoup if needed. Hopefully it will not take that long! My price includes lipo to the abdomen, hips, and back, anesthesia and hospital fee, and 2 garments. I chose this doctor because he specializes in body work. Staff is great and happily answers my millions of questions that I call about. I will add before and after pics soon. Just dont have any right now.

Well ladies my BBL is tomorrow, I am surprisingly...

Well ladies my BBL is tomorrow, I am surprisingly not nervous - probably because of the Valium I took last night! My only real fear is falling behind in my work. I am in a PhD program and have several LONG papers due this month, hoping to work on them while I am recovering but kind of worried about that. I am a teacher so I do not have to go back to work until the end of August.

I have talked with several of my doctors BBL patients and am satisfied that I will get good results. I am not trying to get a Salama booty - NO offense to those gorgeous ladies who are rockin it - I just want to be in proportion overall.

I dont have any before pics yet, but be assured that I have zero butt, I am so jealous of the ladies that have some butt then get more!

I am one day out. The surgery was a breeze, I was...

I am one day out. The surgery was a breeze, I was SO TERRIFIED but everyone involved put me at ease. When I was placed on the operating table I whispered to the anesthesiologist "I am terrified" he whispered back "Not for long". Literally the next thing I knew I was waking up in the recovery room with the nurse bringing me sprite and anti nausea medication for my IV. Once she knew I was stable I was allowed to leave. My pain is minimal, like a really hard workout - just soreness and stiffness. I do have some bruising but not a lot. I did take the Make me Heal vitamins pre and now post op, took an Arnica as soon as I got home and again this morning. I really believe the vitamins and supplements play a big role in your healing process. I am taking Ultracet for pain and it does the trick without making me medicated. Eating lots of pineapple, drinking pineapple juice and gatorade.

I am going to add some after pics - I wish I had before pics but was to nervous to take! BELIEVE me when I say I had ZERO butt with a big gut. My back literally went straight down to my thighs. I like my results so far, my butt will not be huge or a shelf, but natural and fill out my jeans like I wanted.

He really did his thing on the lipo - even with swelling my back fat rolls are GONE and my gut is at least 3 inches flatter.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Excellent plastic surgeon, I picked him for a number of reasons including years of practice, track record, and the fact that he only does body work. With this office you feel like an individual, not a number in a long line of patients - although he is very busy and has a lot of patients returning for more procedures after they experience his work. My results are very noticeable by family and friends, everyone is amazed. If I get anything else done I will definitely be a repeat customer. KAB