BBL Houston May 30 2012 - Houston, TX

Like most of the ladies on here I am suffering...

Like most of the ladies on here I am suffering from having NO butt at all! This has literally bothered me my entire life, I have always been interested in the procedure but only in the last 2 years seriously considered it. Now I have consulted, booked, and paid for my BBL surgery. I live approx 45 minutes away from Houston TX so that was a big plus- plenty of reputable, experience surgeons within a short driving distance. I have summers off so will have 3 full months to recoup if needed. Hopefully it will not take that long! My price includes lipo to the abdomen, hips, and back, anesthesia and hospital fee, and 2 garments. I chose this doctor because he specializes in body work. Staff is great and happily answers my millions of questions that I call about. I will add before and after pics soon. Just dont have any right now.

Hey Kalli007, You are about to waste your money. If I were you I would go to another doc...maybe one of the docs in FL. They are better and they are cheaper and you are going to look one thousand times better if you decide to go out of time..houston docs charge to much and their work is not good..I live here and I schedule my appt out of town because houston doc are over priced and their work does not compare to the other docs..

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. You must be getting excited now!

Well ladies my BBL is tomorrow, I am surprisingly...

Well ladies my BBL is tomorrow, I am surprisingly not nervous - probably because of the Valium I took last night! My only real fear is falling behind in my work. I am in a PhD program and have several LONG papers due this month, hoping to work on them while I am recovering but kind of worried about that. I am a teacher so I do not have to go back to work until the end of August.

I have talked with several of my doctors BBL patients and am satisfied that I will get good results. I am not trying to get a Salama booty - NO offense to those gorgeous ladies who are rockin it - I just want to be in proportion overall.

I dont have any before pics yet, but be assured that I have zero butt, I am so jealous of the ladies that have some butt then get more!

I am one day out. The surgery was a breeze, I was...

I am one day out. The surgery was a breeze, I was SO TERRIFIED but everyone involved put me at ease. When I was placed on the operating table I whispered to the anesthesiologist "I am terrified" he whispered back "Not for long". Literally the next thing I knew I was waking up in the recovery room with the nurse bringing me sprite and anti nausea medication for my IV. Once she knew I was stable I was allowed to leave. My pain is minimal, like a really hard workout - just soreness and stiffness. I do have some bruising but not a lot. I did take the Make me Heal vitamins pre and now post op, took an Arnica as soon as I got home and again this morning. I really believe the vitamins and supplements play a big role in your healing process. I am taking Ultracet for pain and it does the trick without making me medicated. Eating lots of pineapple, drinking pineapple juice and gatorade.

I am going to add some after pics - I wish I had before pics but was to nervous to take! BELIEVE me when I say I had ZERO butt with a big gut. My back literally went straight down to my thighs. I like my results so far, my butt will not be huge or a shelf, but natural and fill out my jeans like I wanted.

He really did his thing on the lipo - even with swelling my back fat rolls are GONE and my gut is at least 3 inches flatter.
Do you have pics?
Glad you are doing good. No, i still have 8 more days :)
Hey Kalli007 how is it going ?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Excellent plastic surgeon, I picked him for a number of reasons including years of practice, track record, and the fact that he only does body work. With this office you feel like an individual, not a number in a long line of patients - although he is very busy and has a lot of patients returning for more procedures after they experience his work. My results are very noticeable by family and friends, everyone is amazed. If I get anything else done I will definitely be a repeat customer. KAB