Top Notch Weightloss Surgery - Houston, TX

Following a Gastric Sleeve Surgery I had lost...

Following a Gastric Sleeve Surgery I had lost almost 200 pounds leaving a large apron of skin around my midsection as well as various sagging areas on my back, sides, and groin.

My initial weightloss was 200 lbs. and left a great deal of skin to be removed and scuplted.  My surgery was going to be complicated and my status put me at higher risk of complications.  To say that Dr. L performed amazingly would be true understatement.  I'm impressed with how things look at this stage and I know it's only going to get better as I heal and my body adjusts.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

When I first considered my Lower Body Lift following extreme weightloss following a gastric sleeve operation I was given three names by my staff nutritionist. Out of the three, without a doubt, Dr. L provided me with the greatest sense of comfort and understanding concerning the procedure--especially after visiting his office and meeting his highly professional staff. The process was quick and efficient from first meeting to the surgery and I am now a full week from when the original surgery was performed. Since the surgery I have been treated with the same care and consideration they showed me when I first walked in the door. I've even had some small issues in recovery and Dr. L as well as his staff has seen me through it all. I can, therefore, only give highest praise and recommend anyone seeking a similar surgery to seek him out.