New pics 6 month update - Houston, TX

I have been thinking about having a breast lift...

I have been thinking about having a breast lift for a long time now and I finally feel like I am ready. Im 28 yrs 5'4 145 lbs, I have one child he is 11. I went to see a couple doctors this week but really didn't want the vertical scar. After looking around and reading some of the reviews on here I think Im going to go with Dr. Hordeski. I have seen a lot of people have traveled far to go to him and I am only 20 min away so Im grateful for that. He told me I would need the Mini lift so no incision at the bottom only around the areola. The only bad part was he said he wouldn't be able to reduce the size of my nipples but could come back in a couple months and have it done. Maybe once my breasts are perkier and fuller my nipples won't look as big to me.

Also - Tell your surgeon u don't want to wake up with his ugly marks all over your chest. The better female surgeons don't need to be told (my opinion).
My opinion - go for it. I am thrilled after having done this.

You do not need smaller nipples. I say that because Mine were reduced to about your size.
Hey Renew! I'm also considering doing the UBL with dr. h. waiting on elisa to get back to me with some references. So many docs I've talked to here want to do an implant plus BL to get the upper pole fullness i need. I'm a 38G with enough breast tissue, i'd hate to remove most of my breast tissue + get an implant to achieve the cleavage I want. Can't wait to see your results!

I went on my fourth consultation yesterday with...

I went on my fourth consultation yesterday with Doctor Kim and i'm even more confused! I don't know what to do! Do I go with Dr. H and avoid the vertical scar but risk not getting the results I want. My only apprehension with him is iv only found a couple pictures and i haven't been able to find anyone who's before breasts are similar to mine. I like the shape and perkiness of the normal BL but the scar turns me off. The other doctors I have talked to said I shouldn't be worrying about the scar since i'm caucasian and my scares heal pretty good. The other thing that bothers me about the typical BL is that in years to come I would most likely need another one since they may drupe again. Supposedly the way Dr H does it they are suppose to last longer since the breast tissue has been attached to the muscle. Im going to think about it some more and try and do more research.
Ok thanks ReNew28. Please keep me updated as I am very much interested in how this actually works out for patients receiving this lift.
Hello Bootiebeauty78. When they say no scar it actually means no vertical scar but you still have the scar around your areola. Supposedly its suppose to last longer then the normal breast lift since he makes a internal bra to support your muscle tissue instead of having your skin do all the work. Right now im just waiting to see some updated pics from another patent but I will keep you updated.
Hello ReNew28. So glad you posted about this procedure with Dr. H. I've wanted to see more actual patients of his on here, but most don't post much info or pictures. So I can't judge his work, but getting a lift with no scar is appealing. Not sure how long it lasts though & how much is it to correct if you start to sag again? Good luck to you. Please keep us posted.

Hello Ladies! I just got back from my second...

Hello Ladies! I just got back from my second meeting with Dr.H and my surgery date has been scheduled! I was instantly nervous the second it was booked. My date will be Aug 14th....only 11 days way OMG I'm going to freak out lol. I talked to some of the girls in the office and they were all really nice and said they loved their boobs. After I set my date I went to the surgery center and did all my blood work. All the ladies there were really nice to. I'm going to New Orleans for the red dress run the weekend before so i'm going to have to go all out and have a great time before i'm laying in bed for days. I'm so eager to get it done but then I think maybe I should of just waiting till the end of summer. I play on a sand Volleyball team and its going to suck not being able to play but I really don't want to wait.
may I also add that I'm not a tattoo person but yours makes me want to get one. So beautiful!
Thank you, I only had my dads name on my back shoulder but wanted another one. That tat took a lot of thinking. Im so nervous when it comes to anything permanent I even drew it on myself for like 2 weeks to see if i can live with it lol. For a girl I only like tattoos in certain areas. I don't like the arms or the tramp stamp and they need to be covered easily. I don't regret it at all and the pain wasn't bad the closer he got to the ribs it hurt more but nothing I couldn't take. I have a high tolerance for pain which is probably going to be good for next week lol.
Thank you my Doc said they are 60 mm round the "normal" is 40mm

This time tomorrow I will have new boobies! lol It...

This time tomorrow I will have new boobies! lol It really hasn't hit me yet but I know im going to be a nervous wreck tomorrow morning.
You're in my prayers today :-)
sending you good vibes today renew!
Good luck today!!!

Hello ladies the new girls have finally landed......

Hello ladies the new girls have finally landed....right on my chest, at least that's what it feels like lol. They day went good all of the staff was very nice. The last thing I remember was the nurse asking me how I wanted my margarita. Lol Then I kinda remember being moved onto another table n all I could think was what if I never wake up. Thank god I did n I was all done! I felt a lot of tightness in my chest. Once the pain meds kicked in I felt better. I have been laying in bed since. My mom has been taken such good care of me, I could so get use to this :-) . I'm going to leave soon to go see the doctor. I have this cast like thing around me and I so can't wait to take it off!
Looking good girly!!
Look great, congrats
I want your tities... lol.. I think I may be too heavy for mini lift and implant.. You can go to my profile to see the two overripe melons on my chest..

Hey everyone, Its been 10 days since my surgery...

Hey everyone, Its been 10 days since my surgery and I feel great. I felt great after about the first week no pain nothing the girls are looking good I will post up some new pictures soon. They are a little bigger then I anticipated but I know its just cuz they are swollen. They have already dropped a lot! the first week I was a little nervous cuz they were so high. I did some massages and it helped them to drop a lot. I cant wait till I'm 100% healed!
Wow! You do look fantastic, I'm sorry that you aren't as pleased as you hope yet though. I'd kill to look like you do! LOL I'm hoping for a response from Dr. H asap as I'd like to know more about the procedure, the costs and when he can fit me in, but they don't seem to respond to emails very quickly!
Hi ;) haven't touch bases with you long time;) 2 1/2 post op now;) all is great with me, let me know how are you doing and if everything settle down great with you;) Take care.
Hey Renew. Any updates? Everything still good? I plan to go ahead with Dr. H in Dec for the UBL. Still nervous though. Please share anything you can. Thanks

Hello everyone its been 6 months since my surgery....

Hello everyone its been 6 months since my surgery. At around 3 month I had a reaction to the temp stitches...just my luck. Dr H removed the stitches n one of my areolas was a lil bigger. I was told I had to wait for 6 month to get it fixed. I finally had my revision on Friday. I'm very happy! They lifted my nipples up a little higher and reshaped them. I have to keep the tape on for 2 weeks, but I can't wait to get them off n start using scar treatment. Also I noticed after the revision there is not as much pleating around the areola n for that I'm happy.

Hello everyone its been 6 months since my surgery....

Hi there, your revision was looking great, how have you healed up at this point? I can't wait for my consultation! What was your original cup size? I'm a D or DD and hope not to have any rippling, but I guess it's a risk. Was there a charge for the revision? Thanks for your post and your pics!! =)
I look Great. The revision was in the original price. I do miss my larger size but I don't regret the procedure at all!
I think once you have big breasts it's hard to get used to smaller! but I have to say you and Royblue look TOTALLY natural! I truly think that the size you are now is totally proportional to your body, plus they don't look fake or enhanced in anyway! I would never know that either of you lovely ladies had any work done! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I first found doctor Dr. Hordeski on realself and right away noticed he didn't do the vertical scar which I really didn't want!