Love Dr & Staff - Houston, TX

Ater my lapband in November 2008 I lost 100...

Ater my lapband in November 2008 I lost 100 pounds, and opted for a lower body lift, butt autoaugmentation, brachioplasty, breast lift and augmententation in June 2011. Also went back to him after a general surgeon (not Dr. L) performed abdominal surgery and left railroad tracks down my the middle of my abdomen, which also resulted in a hernia. He fixed the hernia and the scar from the other doctor's work.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Lomonaco and his entire staff, especially Sally, Janet, Alma, and Shannon. Wonderful work, and was extremely pleased. They care about each patient, calling daily to check on you. Dr. Lomonaco answers his phone and email personally and really cares about your overall well being. DF

I was wondering the exact price you paid for the body lift and what was done .

Thanks for the advice. I'm glad everything worked out for you. I'm sure working from home was a big help! I also work from home, which I'll be thankful for when the time comes.

Really not as bad as I thought it would be. I work from home, so I was able to continue to do that with the laptop on my lap. I was able to go back to almost everything after 6 weeks. If this is something you are considering, I definitely recommend doing it. I am 100% glad I did it, and it makes all the difference in how you feel, just be sure you give yourself time to recover properly.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent surgeries. Did you have much downtime during the recovery period of your body lift?

Kirsty