41 Years Old, Failed Thyroid, and 2 C-Sections...Houston, TX

I spent about 80 hours over the course of 6-8...

I spent about 80 hours over the course of 6-8 months reading review after review of Plastic Surgeons. Not only did I read reviews, but I looked at hours and hours of actual surgical before/after photos and hands down selected Dr. LoMonaco as the doc who could make the most significant transformations in patients. After speaking with 3 of his current patients in his waiting room, one was even another physician, and seeing how happy they all were with their results, I chose to go with Dr. LoMonaco. He and his staff are amazing. I have been so well taken care of. If I were a Physician, I would take care of my patients exactly how Dr. LoMonaco has taken care of me. He is truly a great doc who cares about his patients and wants you to have a life transformation. His staff is great and is with you before, during and after the surgery even for up to a year. I have had such a great experience. I only wish I had made the decision to have a lower body lift years ago. I am allergic to almost all pain meds except Tylenol and Advil, so I have literally been scared to death of facing post-surgical pain. In my last two C-sections, I left the hospital on nothing but over-the-counter Advil and in tons of pain. It's been 3 months since my surgery, and I have had hardly no pain. I didn't even take all the pain meds prescribed to me. He inserted an automatic pain pump that worked wonders. I can't tell you how happy and pleased I am with my surgery. If you are considering a lower body lift, you would be crazy not to meet with Dr. LoMonaco.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I have never met such a caring, understanding and patient doctor. I met with several plastic surgeons before meeting with Dr. LoMonaco and none of them were are down-to-earth and caring as Dr. LoMonaco. He truly wants to make sure that I am completely happy. He has excellent surgical experience and technique. You couldn't ask for more in a doctor. I am very grateful that I went with Dr. LoMonaco.

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad everything went well for you and you seemed to have a smooth recovery!

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!