41 Years Old, Failed Thyroid, and 2 C-Sections...Houston, TX

I spent about 80 hours over the course of 6-8...

I spent about 80 hours over the course of 6-8 months reading review after review of Plastic Surgeons. Not only did I read reviews, but I looked at hours and hours of actual surgical before/after photos and hands down selected Dr. LoMonaco as the doc who could make the most significant transformations in patients. After speaking with 3 of his current patients in his waiting room, one was even another physician, and seeing how happy they all were with their results, I chose to go with Dr. LoMonaco. He and his staff are amazing. I have been so well taken care of. If I were a Physician, I would take care of my patients exactly how Dr. LoMonaco has taken care of me. He is truly a great doc who cares about his patients and wants you to have a life transformation. His staff is great and is with you before, during and after the surgery even for up to a year. I have had such a great experience. I only wish I had made the decision to have a lower body lift years ago. I am allergic to almost all pain meds except Tylenol and Advil, so I have literally been scared to death of facing post-surgical pain. In my last two C-sections, I left the hospital on nothing but over-the-counter Advil and in tons of pain. It's been 3 months since my surgery, and I have had hardly no pain. I didn't even take all the pain meds prescribed to me. He inserted an automatic pain pump that worked wonders. I can't tell you how happy and pleased I am with my surgery. If you are considering a lower body lift, you would be crazy not to meet with Dr. LoMonaco.
Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad everything went well for you and you seemed to have a smooth recovery!

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I have never met such a caring, understanding and patient doctor. I met with several plastic surgeons before meeting with Dr. LoMonaco and none of them were are down-to-earth and caring as Dr. LoMonaco. He truly wants to make sure that I am completely happy. He has excellent surgical experience and technique. You couldn't ask for more in a doctor. I am very grateful that I went with Dr. LoMonaco.