The Only Doctor That Will Ever Touch my Face! - Houston, TX

Tear troughs were making me look tired and older...

Tear troughs were making me look tired and older than I feel... so hello dermal fillers. I had the laser treatment to address several issues... sun damage, skin clarity, fine lines/wrinkles, and collagen loss.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment your first call is taken you are met with a friendly and helpful staff, and Dr. Siegel is AMAZING! He is very patient and informative. I admire his honesty, his conservative approach, and the fact that he will tell you "No" if he does not agree with what you might think you want at the time. When I first sought treatment, it was to correct a bad dermal filler experience... I had been over corrected in my tear troughs. I was very anxious to remedy the problem, but the good doctor stood his ground and made me take the necessary time to get it right. Within a week a looked more like my old self... within two I was happy again... within three I was ecstatic. Since then, I have had one laser treatment and loved it so much that I am about to have my second! What you walk away with after treatment by Dr. Siegle is a natural looking, more beautiful you.

Glad you were pleased.