Juvederm in Smile Lines and Upper Cheek Area - Houston, TX

I have had juvederm 5 times previous to my most...

I have had juvederm 5 times previous to my most recent series of injections and do upkeep every 6-8 months in different areas. I really like the youthful volumizing enhancements for my looks. I really believe that great results with this product depend almost totally on the skill of injector. I have always been injected by plastic surgeons.
This time I had a few small bruises in the smile line area but almost no swelling and the redness was gone within a few hours.

Rolando Morales MD

He is a fabulous young doctor who is a great injector. He is up on the latest procedures and I really like that!

Its great you found a filler and are liking your results. I think you make a very good point about how important the skill level of the injector is.

Had you tried any other fillers before settling on Juvederm, or was that your first one to try and you thought why switch if there weren't any problems?

No I have never tried any others. I was interested in fat transfer and sculptra until reading the boards here. Both seem like things can and do go very much awry. I like juvederm very much. I like that it can be gotten rid of if need be.