Turning My Dream N2 a Reality! - Houston, TX

I'm 32yrs young proud mother of 5 ages from...

I'm 32yrs young proud mother of 5 ages from 18mos,5yrs,8yrs,10yrs & 14yrs. 3beautiful daughters & 2 handsome sons. Had a vaginal hysterectomy February 2011.

Today I say good riddens 2 my donelapped syndrome!...

Today I say good riddens 2 my donelapped syndrome! I pray that every 1 whose having surgery 2day has an anointed surgery team & all is well! I'll upload my post-op pics when the binder & drains are removed! Well I'm off 2 the hospital!

I'm 5 days post-op looking & feeling gr8, came out...

I'm 5 days post-op looking & feeling gr8, came out of surgery walking due 2 excessive fluids! He repaired my herniated navel & have mi a beautiful navel. Drains were only removing 10ml so they were removed on friday. I go back on Wednesday 2 get fitted 4 my compression garment! I'm updating this from my cell i'll try 2 upload my pics!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

No doubt Dr. Amjadi has 5 stars all the way across he is the best I mean very honest, professional he's a God send he really cares about his patients b4 my procedure I went 2 speak w/ him on several occasions in doing my tt he was concerned about some things & took the safety precautions & told mi exactly what he had in mind he rocks. My cost included hospital stay, follow up, anesthesia, compression garment, muscle repair , hernia repair & he offers lipo 2 all patients but i didn't need it & last but not least quality loving care.

please post some pictures, want to know how you are doing. im conidering him for my tt
How has the bloat ness you were experiencing been doing? Has it come back?
Hello everyone, long time! I'll be posting updated pics soon. I'm 5mos. post-op & still wondering where my flat tummy went! lol when the wrap was removed I was flat as a washboard, now I notice from time to time I look bloated & that flatness has yet to come back!
I hope that all went well with your surgery! Let us know how it went. I am in Houston also & am set for 8/17.....excited is an understatement!
Hi every 1 it's time 2 go! I pray every1 has an anointed surgery team & speedy recovery!
Hey thanx 4 the encouragement! Good luck to you as well! They called me on Friday to tell me they are moving my procedure up.. So instead of 11a it'll be @ 6a!We'll be going in on the same day!
Good luck tomorrow...will be excited to see your reviews...my surgery is on Tuesday (day after yours)
I'm also in the Houston area and currently looking for a Dr.. What is the name of your Dr. and where is he/she located
I'm also so ready 4 it. I have 5 children but only 4 @ home my 1st born his dad is from cameroon he stole him 12yrs ago. Once I heal it's hump time 4 mi 2 finish school & continue w/ authorities locating him. I've become obsessed w/ looking @ all the others b4 & after pics! Ready not 2 look 7mos pregnant. :*) the kids are also excited.
So how are you? The days are just dragging by for me ( but I don't have five children at home either!) I'm so ready to get this done! Can't wait!
Yea I was. Thanks to the greatest husband ever he's backing me 100% & said he's going to make sure I get plenty of care because he doesn't have that kind of $$$ to just throw away... Meaning that he wants to see true results! I'm so excited! I didnt take it easy after my hysterectomy but will take care this go round!

Glad to hear that!  Gotta love those hubbies!  Mine was also very helpful and supportive and I think that makes for an easier recovery.

You are one busy lady with five children..WOW.  Make sure you have plenty of help the first two weeks post op for your little ones.  You will need to rest and go very slow for a while.

I will be anxiously waiting to see those after pictures:)

Hi ladies, i'm scheduled for the 18th July, and like you Nomorbly I'm struggling to get my review and pictures posted, it just keeps telling me it will be posted by end of next business day, and two days later it still doesnt seem to have happened.
I'm scheduled for the same date you are!! Yay! I am having trouble posting my review though so I can get my before pics added here. How the heck did you do it? I keep waiting for a comfirmation page, but I never receive one. Hmmmm.....