Awesome Surgeon! - Houston, TX

I had an old tummy tuck that needed to be revised....

I had an old tummy tuck that needed to be revised. The original scar was almost up to my waist and the additional skin around my stomach was driving me crazy. On top of that my breasts were flacid and had no shape!

Still loving my results

Wanted to put two pics on of before and after.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Words could never detail the deep appreciation and admiration I have developed for Doctor Cortes. I feel like a work of art! His surgeon hands are those of a sculpture and for the first time in my life I pass by the mirror and do a double take, taken back by the fact that the body in that mirror is mine. Is that hour glass figure mine?? Yes, it is! I wear things now I would have never worn and the ugly tummy tuck scar I originally had, left by a nightmare experience I had with another doctor, is no where to be found. All that is there is a thin line lower than my bikini line! More importantly, though, Dr. Cortes is such a caring surgeon. I got three procedures done –breast, tummy tuck and my arms, so needless to say he was going to get a lot of questions. Not once was he unavailable and even saw me on a Sunday when I needed him to ease my fears about the healing process. He cared for me patiently and always knew exactly what to say to make me feel comfortable. Doctor Cortes can be described in two short words: Life changing.

Please update
What exactly did you have done
You look amazing. Did u also get a bbl?
i have the same problem, i had tummy tuck before and now i need revision for my old belly scar.My doctor advised me another surgery I also would want to have idea what to expect. is second sugery safe?thank you
I am so sorry ....I had not been in here for quite some time. I am getting ready to get additional lipo and a brazilian butt lift with Dr. Cortes and I wanted to post my experience as I truly enjoy everyone else's story. Dr. Cortes did my tummy tuck so low and did lipo on my "pubic mound" making me look awesome. I did have a minor complication with my belly button healing, but I am the worst when it comes to healing....I keloid easily. Nonetheless, this doctor took care of me even and gave me personal attention. I am very happy with my results. I did, however gain about 30 lbs...lol...since 2011.....so in I go again ;). But I have to say....my waist size never changed ....! Go for it...a good doctor will make sure it is safe.....and talk to you about what to expect.
So you gained 30 lb and your waist size never changed? That's amazing! Did you gain weight in the belly though?
Sounds awesome.. do you have any before and after photos. I am considering revision and want to have some idea on what to expect.. something to make me feel there is hope!
Ill be putting pics up soon....of my initial pics...and then the final on Thurs when I do my latest procedure. There is hope !!!! Not sure where you are..but find a good doctor!!

Thanks for the post Lou!  What type of breast implants did you go with?

Saline 550 cc's...love my boobs!! That didn't hurt at all!

A scar up to your waist, oh my! I'm glad you were able to get your TT revised. How was your recovery the second time compared to the first?

Not sure if you recall Dr. Lopez....from NJ....then caught in Orlando?? Not Board Certified ...horror stories...luckily nothing happened to me. But I had a horrible tummy tuck scar and rabbit ears. I had also developed necrosis when I first got the tummy tuck. I did my homework with Dr. Cortes. Amazing doc that made me feel awesome after my initial nightmare. He must be good if I was able to go under and trust him after what had happened to me!