Awesome Surgeon! - Houston, TX

I had an old tummy tuck that needed to be revised....

I had an old tummy tuck that needed to be revised. The original scar was almost up to my waist and the additional skin around my stomach was driving me crazy. On top of that my breasts were flacid and had no shape!

Still loving my results

Wanted to put two pics on of before and after.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Words could never detail the deep appreciation and admiration I have developed for Doctor Cortes. I feel like a work of art! His surgeon hands are those of a sculpture and for the first time in my life I pass by the mirror and do a double take, taken back by the fact that the body in that mirror is mine. Is that hour glass figure mine?? Yes, it is! I wear things now I would have never worn and the ugly tummy tuck scar I originally had, left by a nightmare experience I had with another doctor, is no where to be found. All that is there is a thin line lower than my bikini line! More importantly, though, Dr. Cortes is such a caring surgeon. I got three procedures done –breast, tummy tuck and my arms, so needless to say he was going to get a lot of questions. Not once was he unavailable and even saw me on a Sunday when I needed him to ease my fears about the healing process. He cared for me patiently and always knew exactly what to say to make me feel comfortable. Doctor Cortes can be described in two short words: Life changing.