Apron Tummy Tuck w/Lipo and Eyelid Lift Surgery - Houston, TX

On August 5th, I had an apron tummy tuck with lipo...

On August 5th, I had an apron tummy tuck with lipo and eyelid lift surgery. I was totally unprepared for the events that followed. Wish I had knowledge of Real Self before I went in. My surgery and recovery would have gone so much smoother. RealSelf is now my favorite site.

Total amazement at my transformation. Would go thru it all over again! Hang in their everyone. It's worth it!

Good for you!! Glad to hear you had nce results and are doing well. This site is wonderful!! Spread the word :)

Indeed...we love being loved by our community members.  Did you have a specific doctor we can list under your recommendation?  I know they appreciate these.

Thanks so much for letting us know that you find RealSelf valuable. Stories like yours make the site that much more valuable for someone else! We'd love to see any before and after photos you'd care to share.

I am now 7 1/2 weeks post-op. I wake up flat and...

I am now 7 1/2 weeks post-op. I wake up flat and beautiful but by noon the swelling starts especially if I've eaten and had something to drink. By mid-afternoon the swelling is more pronounced and by the time I get home from work 6pm, my belly button is flush with my tummy, almost invisible. Not much pain but very tight because the skin is being stretched. Palmers lotion twice a day is relieving the tightness somewhat but new stretch marks are forming. Massaging twice daily. No pockets of fluid rolling around, tenderness at the ends of the scar and across my hip bones. TT with Lipo is serious business but I expect to make a full recovery, just taking a little longer than expected. Some depression and lack of energy still by the end of the day. Starting to climb on my horse but just sitting there. Stomach muscles still feel a little weak. I guess being 60 just slows down the whole healing process. Haven't seen my PS since week 9. Don't feel the need. All this sound ok?

Still swelling by days end after 7 1/2 months...

Still swelling by days end after 7 1/2 months post-op. Guess 60 year olds take longer to heal.

My bad! I am 7 1/2 months post-op.

My bad! I am 7 1/2 months post-op.

Wow, you look really good, how is the swelling now? I have my LipoTuck done on 8/17.

Tummy tuck one year one month ago and changes are...

Tummy tuck one year one month ago and changes are still taking place! It has been one heck of a roller coaster ride filled with fear, doubt, second guessing, and regret at times. I wish to never go back to that loose, stretch marked stomach I once possessed. This has been a richly rewarding experience for me and will be for the majority of you too. Patience, patience! Maintain open communication with your pS and the ladies on Realself who are sharing this event with you. The moderators are very knowledgeable and supportive. This website truly helped me thru this. Good luck everyone.
Houston Cosmetic Surgery Center

Very knowledgeable and experienced staff. Years of experience with a comfortable office setting leave you feeling confident in your choice. A lot of satisfied women have gone thru these doors. After care and your comfort is their utmost priority. Good communication with an open door for your aftercare is essential for healing. I love these guys!