Best in the Biz! - Houston, TX

I wanted to go into my forties looking same or...

I wanted to go into my forties looking same or better then when I had my babies. I had a tummy tuck and associated lipo and am loving the results, I am recovering just as he had predicted.

Cons: long recovery time, it will take a full 12 months for me to see the results intended. I really regretted it just right after surgery given the pain, how it looked and how drastic the procedure was.

Pros: six months into it and loving my results, it was worth the hassle at the begining. Beginning to go back to my normal exercise routine and feel great about how flat my stomach is looking. No ab exercies yet though.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is so knowledgeable and is a visionary in being able to explain and then execute what he thinks will be realistic reults for you. He answers all your questions and puts you at ease. His staff is so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Thank you for sharing your story here on RealSelf!  I am glad you are happy with your results.  It does keep getting better and better up to the one year mark.

Yes this is a very long recovery process and takes patience.