Accent Xl -Houston Texas

I have only had two treatments on my stomach, love...

I have only had two treatments on my stomach, love handles, front and back of legs, and upper arms. I have 4 more to go on each body part. After two treatments and 5 weeks, I have noticed a huge difference in all body parts. I have not worn a bikini or short shorts in 12 years. I went to Macys, which has horrible mirrors, and tried on bathing suits just to see if I could get away with wearing one now, and I looked amazing in it. I am 51, 5'8 and 135 lbs, my problem was loose skin, creepiness, cellulite, and fat. I feel that I am getting my body back and am so much more confident, even my family has noticed. I have another treatment in all areas this week and headed to Cabo at the end of the month. I paid a lot for this treatment, but to not have to go through evasive surgery, freezing fat, or live with a horrible body image was worth it.

Accent XL

Had my 3rd treatment week of July 4th. I am having such a noticeable difference in my skin, cellulite, and have lost weight. My clothes are fitting so much better, went down two sizes, from a 10 to a 6 in a month and a half. Legs and arms wrinkles going away. I cannot tell you how I feel, I am wearing a bikini again for the first time in 15 years. My family and friends notice the difference to. The cost is worth it because I am not spending money on products that do not work, which I guarantee that I have spent more than that in 15 years. I believe the secret to this treatment working is water, and exercise. I have always worked out hard, everyday, it keep me thin, but did not prevent cellulite and aging skin. I drink a ton of water in order to stay hydrated which is highly recommended by the spa, just makes since as this is like a wrap, (not a wrap though), but 100 times the effect. It does dehydrate your body, because it is heating the collagen up. If you don't work out, and drink lots of water and are excessively over weight don't bother, it will not work. If your slightly overweight, drink lots of water, have cellulite and slightly aging skin and want to put a stop to it before it gets too bad then go for it, it WORKS.

Bathing Suit,

My first post said 12 years on swimsuit, my second post said 15 years, it has been since 1999 that I put on a bikini, just too early in the morning to do the math.
Sona Spa

So far the Sona spa has been very professional, and everyone is very friendly.