Breast & Lipo - Saint Leo, FL

30 years old. 5'0 and 150 lbs Had 450 cc and...

30 years old. 5'0 and 150 lbs

Had 450 cc and lipo of flanks, stomach, bra line, hips, and lower back.

Has procedure on Thursday 15th. Still feel bloated and kinda miserable. Not sure if I can post photos from my phone. But I've lived on real self .com for the past 3 months prior to surgery so I wanted to write small review as well. Nothing in detail, but ill share my results.

Went in a size 11/12. And currently in maternity...

Went in a size 11/12. And currently in maternity stretch yoga size 13/15. I'm so swollen. I understand lipo isn't weight loss but I don't like the swelling.

Top doctor. Comfortable with him. Didn't have many interviews but I loved every one of his before and after photos. Real natural results. And I received the same.

Congrats !!!
yeah the swelling can be pretty bad ... hang in there... can't wait to see the pics once all the swelling is gone and what your final size will be.. happy healing
Your gurls look great!! Even ur waist is small, ur cumn right along!!! Happy Thanksgiving, my breasts are sore, haven't taken any pain meds today, I just feel sluggish tho, it's my boobs, the soreness still takes a lot out of me....
Thanks for sharing,i also head a breastlift/augmentation on November16,im coming right along,i had a tummy tuck 4 years ago,and just had a fat transfer to my buttocks in August,so with the lipo i know how you are feeling,happy healing to you,and it gets better evryday
I don't really know what hurts worst, the stitches from my breast or all the lipo. He took a lot out of my back and hips and I still move slowly.
The lipo does hurt, I also moved slowly, they lipped my flanks, upper abdomen, an inner thighs...
holy moly girl that looks painful!!! you went through a lot and the swelling will go down eventually, just take it easy until then. you can def tell a difference though!! your waist is so tiny now!
OMG!! I totally love you!! Lol I wasn't seeing a difference at all. And just feeling miserable. Thinking why why why... Lol. Dr says patience patient. Patience. It's hard.

I know recovery can be rough. Thanks for sharing! We'd love any details you can give the community about what your procedure and recovery have been like.

I decided to get off pain medications today. Awful mistake. :) I didn't realize how bad the pain feels. It's like trying to eat with a 40 lbs toddler sitting on my chest and belly. The compression garmet is so tight. I'm going to update my post and add photos above. (I'll try)