Nose Surgery and Liposuction - Houston, TX

I had a rhinoplasty to improve the appeareance of...

I had a rhinoplasty to improve the appeareance of my nose because it was too long, wide nostrils and tip was pointing down. My healing process was pretty smooth, no major pain, it was swollen and stiffed for the first three months. The only difficulty that I found was that I wasn't able to smile wide open for the first 12 weeks, but my smile came back to normal afterwards I'm very happy with my results, I think it looks really natural and there are no visible scars. Dr. Cortes delivered and accomplished all my requests. Thank you Dr. Cortes for giving me a beautiful nose!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I am very satisfied with the results of the procedure performed by Dr. Cortes provided outstanding pre and post op procedure care. He is very attentive and answered all my questions and concerns, which helped in my decision.

You should post a pic since it has been a year and the swelling will be gone.
Very nice, fresh new look!
Your results are beautiful
thank you for your comments.
u r so positive and that's why u already look beautiful before and after surgery congrates u look prettier with more fresh look

It does look very natural! Thank you so much for posting your story and photos!

Thanks for the review Winchester!!!  Did you have them both done at the same time?

Hi Kate, no I had them separately, I waited three months.