Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant for Me, Face Lift for Mom! - Sugar Land, TX

I had always felt uncomfortable with the...

I had always felt uncomfortable with the 'bump' on my nose and the hooked tip. I was self concious and hated having my picture taken from the side.

I absolutely love my rhinoplasty and chin augmentation! I'd always wanted my nose done, but was always afraid of the pain and scarring. I have a skin condition that causes me to form widened and raised red scars.Dr. H not only explained that I did not need my nose to be broken but he also assured me that he would hide my incision inside my nostrils so that I wouldn't have a problem with a visible scar! He was right! You can't even tell I had surgery!! No scars! He also placed a chin implant (which I didn't realize I needed-it made my face more balanced) inside my mouth so that I wouldn't have a scar on my chin. My results look so natural that even my family noticed I had surgery! They just kept complementing me as to how pretty I looked! Dr. H does beautiful work without the 'tale-tale'signs of plastic surgery.

My mom was so amazed that she decided to have a facelift and her eye lids done. She is 72 yrs. old, but she looks like she is 20yrs younger!! Her friends at the senior's club are so jealous!! She gets compliments every day and she is tickled to death with her non visible scars!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

My self esteem has soared since my nose job and chin implant! THanks Dr. H We recommend Dr H to all our friends!

It sounds like this was very well worth it for you! Thanks so much for posting your story here on RealSelf!