Still So Happy It's Emotional! - Houston, TX

It's now 3 weeks since I had the op and...

It's now 3 weeks since I had the op and I'm now back at home.. I traveled to Texas from Australia after having researched for 12 months, trying to find a surgeon that could give me the results I wanted without vertical scarring. I also didn't want my shape to result in looking like I had 'propped up' saggy breasts.

I cant believe I finally did it because it was probably the best thing I've ever done for myself. I'll never be able to properly explain what this whole experience has meant to me.

It wasn't an easy decision at all.. I'd seen numerous surgeons and my biggest concern was the scarring.. Given my history with scars I really couldn't come to terms with more scars. I even had one surgeon say to me my body was 'a dogs breakfast' (I cried for 2 days after that).

My family meant well but they thought I was crazy to risk going overseas by myself, what if something happened, etc... I had to trust in that I did everything I could and I can hand on heart say I got lucky and found exactly what I wanted after repeatedly being told it wasn't possible.

My breasts are now healing well.. I have no vertical scar and the shape is phenomenal (I've never said that about anything to do with my body so trust me, it's a big deal!). I'll update my review with photo's soon as I can!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I traveled to Texas from Australia to have the best surgeon perform my breast lift and I can sincerely and wholeheartedly say that it was the smartest decision I ever could've made, because I really did get the best when I found Dr. Horndeski. I came across Dr. Horndeski's profile after 12 months of researching breast lifts (and consulting with surgeons in Australia, L.A & New York). I wanted a doctor that could give me the shape I wanted without vertical scarring.. It's now 3 weeks post op I have breasts that look better than they ever have. Naturally, I was anxious and afraid of risking my health away from home and away from my family.. Never in a million years could I have anticipated how much Dr. Horndeski and his team would look after me and become my US family. They were absolutely beautiful to me and will never be able to thank them enough for the care and support they gave me. It wasn't just 'good customer service' or medical support.. they took me under their wing and cared for me until the minute I returned home. I highly recommended Dr. Horndeski to anyone contemplating a breast lift, he has an advocate in me for life.

You look amazing. Good for you! My parents think I'm crazy to want to spend the money, but you can't put a price on happiness! (or can you? haha) I've been consulting with Dr. Horndeski and I'm almost sold. The price tag is the only thing holding me back. Not because of my family but because I just don't have the money. One day...I hope to look as good as you!
I am scheduled for a mini ultimate breast list in about three weeks. Do you have any additional pics of your results? Your review has really been encouraging.I would love to see long-term result because I am dark skinned and concerned about the appearance of scars.
Yes !! Ill def be seeing horndeski in feb/march next year after my bbl. I need his magic touch!! Been searching for a doc to bless my breasts without vertical scar n I found him! (Thanks to bootiebeauty78 during my bbl journey )
It's official. This is my doctor for breast lift. :D Thank you for sharing, looks amazing.
Your boobs are luscious girl. I'm so happy for you. To hell with that Dr who said that to you. He cursed himself putting you down. That's why Dr Horndeski is the best for the breast. ENJOY YOUR NEW LOOK. I'M NEXT!
Wow you look fantastic! Thanks so much for this, I am scheduled to have my breasts lifted and augmented in January but am so worried about scars that I am hoping to get a response from Dr. Horndeski about having surgery with him instead... I'll be travelling from the UK though - how long did you have to stay stateside for after the surgery?

Wow he really did a great job.  You look fantastic!  Can we please see a side view as well when you update photos?  :)  So happy for you!

i agree with his work. i went for consultation he is simply theeee best. the day i win the lottery i will l will just say drrrrr heres a blank check lol.

Hi, any updated pics?

Hey Lala! I'm heavily considering doing my BL with Dr. H but his prices have gone up tremendously. I really want to avoid the lollipop lift. Could you post more recent pictures? The pics up now show fantastic work! It looks like you have implants. AMAZING!
Lala you look amazing! I am so ecstatic for you!
I have been researching breast lifts on and off for years. I have wanted to do something with my breasts for an extremely long time. I can't tell you how excited I am that you had this lift done without the vertical incision! Scarring is something I am extremely concerned about too, so this news is beyond exciting!

Since it seems that it has been a good while since you had your procedure done, I would just love to see how you have healed. If you could find the time, could you possibly post some more recent pictures?

Thank you SO much for sharing your story! I now have renewed hope that I can get what I want without a vertical incision!
Aww Sekhmet, I think it's more like thank you! Getting feedback like that is something I never expected to get out of the whole experience, but adds to it so much more. Really means a lot so again - thank you.

I can't tell you how surreal it was reading your post just then because I was in your shoes exactly, thinking/feeling the exact same way and hoping for the same result.. I honestly feel like I'm replying to me six months ago.

I'll upload photo's this next week. I know how much I would've appreciated more information when i was doing my research so to give it to other people feels like something I have (and am happy) to do :)
Lala, thank you so much for your reply. Thank you again for sharing your story and experiences! I eagerly look forward to seeing how well you are doing! As I get closer to taking further steps along my journey, I hope you don't mind if I keep you as part of my resources. As I get further along, I would love to pick your brain a little more on your experience.

Thank you for taking the time to post some updated photos for us! I know we all are extremely excited to see how you are doing! :)
Thanks Lala , I will definately keep you posted. 11 days left, I'm sooo excited!!!
Yes, I would like to ask the same question about if you got implants or just lift. Looks amazing.
Thanks so much Olina! Really appreciate your comment. I just had the lift :)
Oh, how long did you stay in Houston? I'm only staying a week. I hope that's all I need!
I cant believe I missed this yesterday!!! I was so happy to see your reply today! WOW, you must be sooo happy with your results. Did you get implants as well or just the lift?
Thanks FitLuv! No implants, just the lift.. I was never that unhappy with my breast size, just the sag. When I was doing all my research I had read that if my skin didn't support the weight of my breasts before (as in ore weightless), then odds were the weight of implants wouldn't logically be the right solution in my particular case. I hope seeing the photos have put you at ease a little bit and I look forward to hearing how you go!
I'm just wondering how you feel about the surgery now that you have had a couple of months to recover. Do you feel like the procedure provided you with enough lift and volume?
Lala, you look great. I'm so happy you had a wonderful experience. I have a very similar shape to my breasts and hope to have a beautiful result like yours.
Thanks so much, it took a lot for me to go through with it but I'm so so glad that I did. I'm sure you'll feel the same way too.
PLEASE do:) i can't find 1 post of before and after pics in a review on Horndeski so I am dying to see anyone's!!! Thanks so much for getting back to me. Im soooo nervous but really excited!!!
Totally know how you feel FitLuv! You'll feel so happy and proud of yourself once you've gone through it. I've update my review with a before and after pic. First time I've posted my breasts on the internet which feels kinda strange! hahaha.. But seriously if it helps put you at ease then I'm happy do it.
You'll be fine ;)
Congrats to you!!! Im going to Horndeski on April 3rd. If you could post picks that would be really wonderful!