Still So Happy It's Emotional! - Houston, TX

It's now 3 weeks since I had the op and...

It's now 3 weeks since I had the op and I'm now back at home.. I traveled to Texas from Australia after having researched for 12 months, trying to find a surgeon that could give me the results I wanted without vertical scarring. I also didn't want my shape to result in looking like I had 'propped up' saggy breasts.

I cant believe I finally did it because it was probably the best thing I've ever done for myself. I'll never be able to properly explain what this whole experience has meant to me.

It wasn't an easy decision at all.. I'd seen numerous surgeons and my biggest concern was the scarring.. Given my history with scars I really couldn't come to terms with more scars. I even had one surgeon say to me my body was 'a dogs breakfast' (I cried for 2 days after that).

My family meant well but they thought I was crazy to risk going overseas by myself, what if something happened, etc... I had to trust in that I did everything I could and I can hand on heart say I got lucky and found exactly what I wanted after repeatedly being told it wasn't possible.

My breasts are now healing well.. I have no vertical scar and the shape is phenomenal (I've never said that about anything to do with my body so trust me, it's a big deal!). I'll update my review with photo's soon as I can!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I traveled to Texas from Australia to have the best surgeon perform my breast lift and I can sincerely and wholeheartedly say that it was the smartest decision I ever could've made, because I really did get the best when I found Dr. Horndeski. I came across Dr. Horndeski's profile after 12 months of researching breast lifts (and consulting with surgeons in Australia, L.A & New York). I wanted a doctor that could give me the shape I wanted without vertical scarring.. It's now 3 weeks post op I have breasts that look better than they ever have. Naturally, I was anxious and afraid of risking my health away from home and away from my family.. Never in a million years could I have anticipated how much Dr. Horndeski and his team would look after me and become my US family. They were absolutely beautiful to me and will never be able to thank them enough for the care and support they gave me. It wasn't just 'good customer service' or medical support.. they took me under their wing and cared for me until the minute I returned home. I highly recommended Dr. Horndeski to anyone contemplating a breast lift, he has an advocate in me for life.