Highly Recommended! - Houston, TX

To get rid of the signs of aging specifically...

To get rid of the signs of aging specifically around my forehead and eye area.

Dr. Siegel made the experience as pain free as possible and I couldn’t possibly be happier with the results!  I had the beginning stages of crows feet and those lines in between your brows, and now they are completely gone thanks to the botox.  I also had a very tired look due to constant puffy eyes, the juvederm procedure made it so that every time I look in the mirror now I’m amazed to see how much more refreshed and awake I look.

Amazing results, the botox injections did hurt a bit but not to a point that I won't go back and do it again when the time comes.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went in to see Dr. Siegel two weeks ago because at 32 I'm starting to notice signs of aging that I'd like to get rid of and prevent in the future. I was very nervous as this was my first time going to a plastic surgeon for anything regarding my face. The first thing I noticed was how friendly the staff was and there was virtually no wait time to see the doctor. Dr. Siegel took time to explain to me what he thought would be best in my situation, which was botox and juvederm, and detailed both procedures thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Siegel!

Hi Britt,
There was a little bit of swelling but it went away within an hour or so of getting the injections. I had a small pencil eraser sized bruise on one botox injection site, but I'm very prone to bruising so I was just happy that was all there was. Hope that helps!

Hi brendaaver,

Yes that does help the community a lot. How long had you been thinking about having this done?

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi brenda,

Argh the signs of aging suck don't they. ;) I'm glad though that you were able to find a way to look more restful. I would love to look rested all the time. Did you experience any swelling?

Thanks so much,