Upper Body Lift After WLS - Houston, TX

I did it to get rid of the excess skin after WLS...

I did it to get rid of the excess skin after WLS.

The day of the surgery went very well. I knew what to expect and they were able to successfully put an I.v. Into my small veins. I followed the post surgical instructions. I continue to heal and am ecstatic with the results. My breasts look young and perky. My arms are thin but show the definition that I worked so hard to achieve beforehand.

This surgery was another blessing on my journey that started with a gastric bypass in November of 2010 and a subsequent weight loss of 130 lbs.

Dr Lomonaco performed an upper body lift on me...

Dr Lomonaco performed an upper body lift on me during the week of Thanksgiving. The initial consultation with the doctor was very helpful because he showed pictures to me of women with similar body types and their subsequent changes after surgery. That consultation helped manage my expectations of what was possible for me. The day of the surgery went very well. I knew what to expect and they were able to successfully put an I.v. Into my small veins. I followed the post surgical instructions. Every day after surgery until my follow up visit, Janet called and checked on me. She was very helpful and caring. I just had my first lymphatic massage with Michelle and it was great. I continue to heal and am ecstatic with the results. My breasts look young and perky. My arms are thin but show the definition that I worked so hard to achieve beforehand. This surgery was another blessing on my journey that started with a gastric bypass in November of 2010 and a subsequent weight loss of 130 lbs
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lomonaco performed an upper body lift on me during the week of Thanksgiving. The initial consultation with the doctor was very helpful because he showed pictures to me of women with similar body types and their subsequent changes after surgery. That consultation helped manage my expectations of what was possible for me. Every day after surgery until my follow up visit, Janet called and checked on me. She was very helpful and caring. I just had my first lymphatic massage with Michelle and it was great.

Hi Sherry,

Congratulations on your WLS and your Arm Lift. You must feel amazing after such a dramatic change to your body. It's hard work, I know, but definitely worth it!

Kirsty