Brachioplasty and Breast Lift with Implants After Losing over 100lb

After losing over 100 pounds I had so much excess...

After losing over 100 pounds I had so much excess skin on my arms that I couldn't see the new me. The pain was minimal and I was out doing things 4 days later.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff were there for me every part of the way, before and after. I honestly never expected to be able to pick up the phone and call my doctor directly to discuss my questions and concerns.

Yours is one the best results I've seen. A big part of that is because you lost the weight first and didn't use this as a way to lose weight.
You look fantastic! I also had an arm lift after a massive weight loss...it felt amazing to finally wear a tank top this summer without being self conscious, it is truly liberating!
I need a top tier PS in NYC for best possible brachioplasty result. Can someone lead me in the right direction. Experience in this specific area a must! Thanks Vicki
You look great I am also doing a Boob Reduction and Arms next month. I cant wait. After reading your experience I am even more excited.Keep up the good work
Alysa, You look fantastic! Congrat's on all you have done for yourself!!!

I am scheduled for arm lift 9/1 and looking for any and all information I can get to prepare for and what to expect post op. Anything you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
How long has it been since your arm lift? Your arms are beautiful (as well as the rest of you). Congrats on the new you! I just had TT and going for thigh lift in fall and hoping for arm/breast lift after that. Did it take long for your arm incisions to heal?
How was the thigh lift?
absolutely wonderful!
Do your scars go all the way to your elbow?
wow you look amazing, i am basically in the same boat as you, i had weight loss surgery and lost about 115 pounds, now my arms are like your before picture and i just hate them, i want to have an arm lift and a tummy tuck done, i already found and had a consult with my PS that I choose, just waiting to save up the rest of the money. Could you please post pics of your scars as well? I am very interested to see what they will look like, thanks and you look great!
Wow, you look fantastic! Congrats on your weight loss and surgery.