Houston Area People Considering Lumineers - Houston, TX

So happy I got these. I had been considering these...

So happy I got these. I had been considering these for over a year and the cost was hard to stomach. Knowing what I know now and how they improved my my smile and confidence, I would have paid anything.

Dr. Diego Flores

After reading mixed reviews about finding the right dentist to do the procedure, I was a little intimidated and worried that they wouldn't look natural. Luckily for me the dental office I go to has the most Lumineers patients in the world. My dentist is an absolute artist. I praise him for the outstanding job that he did! They look so natural, that my family couldn't even tell I had them done, which is exactly what I wanted...a subtle, yet dramatic change. I know that sounds contradictory, but I've read where people regret getting them done because they look bulky and unnatural. Not mine and if you want a perfect smile and you're in the Houston area, consider Dr. Flores with 100% confidence.

They look natural--you have a great smile. Can they do this with just 2 front teeth especially if the rest are even?
Thank you. I'm sure it's possible, but you would have to ask the dentist about that.
No medicaid does not pay for cosmetic procedures.
Does medicaide help pay for them.
No medicaid does not pay for cosmetic procedures.
Can you wear gold or silver on them.

Thank you so much for adding the photos. They look great! :)

Please keep us updated how they wear and what you think of them as time goes on. We would love to hear your thoughts!

Wow, I'm glad to hear how pleased you are with them! I'd love it if you would post some pictures so we can see your new gorgeous smile!

Updated with pics
You look G r e a t !! How many did you get??