Houston Area People Considering Lumineers - Houston, TX

So happy I got these. I had been considering these...

So happy I got these. I had been considering these for over a year and the cost was hard to stomach. Knowing what I know now and how they improved my my smile and confidence, I would have paid anything.

They look natural--you have a great smile. Can they do this with just 2 front teeth especially if the rest are even?
Thank you. I'm sure it's possible, but you would have to ask the dentist about that.
No medicaid does not pay for cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Diego Flores

After reading mixed reviews about finding the right dentist to do the procedure, I was a little intimidated and worried that they wouldn't look natural. Luckily for me the dental office I go to has the most Lumineers patients in the world. My dentist is an absolute artist. I praise him for the outstanding job that he did! They look so natural, that my family couldn't even tell I had them done, which is exactly what I wanted...a subtle, yet dramatic change. I know that sounds contradictory, but I've read where people regret getting them done because they look bulky and unnatural. Not mine and if you want a perfect smile and you're in the Houston area, consider Dr. Flores with 100% confidence.