feel like a twenty-year old again! - Cancun, Mexico

64 years old, breast atrophy (where did they go??)...

64 years old, breast atrophy (where did they go??). He gave me a half-facelift (bottom), surgery on both upper and lower eyelids, neck lift and two new gel boobies (180 cc) . When I awoke in my room, he was holding my hand and I was covered with gauze like a mummy. He pre-ordered pain injections and my care was excellent, from both the doctor and the nurses. He followed me later and even gave me fat injections taken from my stomach. He also used a blood centrifuge machine and gave me injections from my own blood. Here I am now at 72 and my crow's feet are slowly coming back and my neck is loosening up, but no one believes my age.

This may be a better photo.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I can not believe that people are still promoting Dr. Velasco. He messed up a series of women then cut them off. Their coordinator, Sheri Burke would post personal medical images of the patients who exposed him.
I knew him from HOSPITEN hospital. He was amazingly good. Fat injections last--it's the botox injections that paralyse your muscles and have to be redone every year. He and his sister, Dr. Dolores Velasco, an OB/GYN who is still with Hospiten are medical doctors with proper degrees. My work was done in JAN.2005 and I am wholly satisfied.
There is too many people on here like Sheri Burke that work for Dr. Velasco. I am not interested in your sales pitch.
You look like a Hollywood actress.
Very nice results, and lasting so long! Thanks for the review.
Thank you for sharing! You are so beautiful!
You are 72? Wow! Looking great. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. How did you decide to go with the doctor you did?
A friend recommended him for a breast augmentation (she had had one) and by the time I left his office, I was agreeable to everything he wanted to do and the PRICE!
Beautiful face and spirit :-]. Thank you for sharing with us. 72 never looked so good. You gave me so much hope :-].
Wow! You look terrific. Thanks for the update.
You look fabulous! I am 63 and also am very grateful to my Dr. In Mexico.