feel like a twenty-year old again! - Cancun, Mexico

64 years old, breast atrophy (where did they go??)...

64 years old, breast atrophy (where did they go??). He gave me a half-facelift (bottom), surgery on both upper and lower eyelids, neck lift and two new gel boobies (180 cc) . When I awoke in my room, he was holding my hand and I was covered with gauze like a mummy. He pre-ordered pain injections and my care was excellent, from both the doctor and the nurses. He followed me later and even gave me fat injections taken from my stomach. He also used a blood centrifuge machine and gave me injections from my own blood. Here I am now at 72 and my crow's feet are slowly coming back and my neck is loosening up, but no one believes my age.

This may be a better photo.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You look like a Hollywood actress.
Very nice results, and lasting so long! Thanks for the review.
Thank you for sharing! You are so beautiful!
You are 72? Wow! Looking great. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. How did you decide to go with the doctor you did?
A friend recommended him for a breast augmentation (she had had one) and by the time I left his office, I was agreeable to everything he wanted to do and the PRICE!
Beautiful face and spirit :-]. Thank you for sharing with us. 72 never looked so good. You gave me so much hope :-].
Wow! You look terrific. Thanks for the update.
You look fabulous! I am 63 and also am very grateful to my Dr. In Mexico.