Dr Schlesinger's Heart is Even More Amazing Than His Work! - Honolulu, HI

For the past couple of years, Dr Schlesinger has...

For the past couple of years, Dr Schlesinger has provided me with free injectables of Radiesse and Sculptra. As an HIV positive person with lipoatrophy, (facial wasting due to long term HIV), he has changed my life! His generosity has literally moved me to tears. I was at a point where I could not afford the costly Radiesse or Sculptra treatments. Doctors I had consulted would've cost me thousands of dollars every year. Dr Schlesinger offered and has always provided me with FREE treatments. Yes FREE! As a result, I have been able to return to a normal social and work life without having everyone worry about how "sick" I looked or if I was feeling okay when I always felt awesome! I just didn't look awesome. My HIV medicines have saved my life for 15 years. Dr Schlesinger has saved my life by allowing me to return to society and live life as it is meant to be lived. MAHALO for everything you have done for me. YOU ARE TRULY LIFE CHANGING! I really can't thank you enough Dr Schlesinger! Mahalo!

Wow I'm so happy for you that you have found a doctor you like (and who is so generous).  Do you have to get the fillers injected more often because of the lipoatrophy?  Just curious.  Thank you so much for sharing your story on RealSelf.
Well I believe it lasts equally as long as anyone's but my guess would be maybe that I require more of it than most? I have to go a few times per year to maintain. Thanks for letting me share!
That makes sense.  I'm so happy for you that you are able to go out in society and feel confident.  That is huge.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schlesinger has always treated me with the utmost respect. He is professional, kind, does fantastic work, and has moved me to tears with his unbelievable generosity. As an HIV person living with severe lipoatrophy, I felt ostracized from friends and society in general. He has allowed me to renew my social contacts by providing me with regular FREE treatments of Radiesse and Sculptra. I can't thank him enough for what he continues to do for me. His giving heart exceeds his talents as a doctor. Thank you again Dr Schlesinger. You've literally changed my life!