Dr Schlesinger's Heart is Even More Amazing Than His Work! - Honolulu, HI

For the past couple of years, Dr Schlesinger has...

For the past couple of years, Dr Schlesinger has provided me with free injectables of Radiesse and Sculptra. As an HIV positive person with lipoatrophy, (facial wasting due to long term HIV), he has changed my life! His generosity has literally moved me to tears. I was at a point where I could not afford the costly Radiesse or Sculptra treatments. Doctors I had consulted would've cost me thousands of dollars every year. Dr Schlesinger offered and has always provided me with FREE treatments. Yes FREE! As a result, I have been able to return to a normal social and work life without having everyone worry about how "sick" I looked or if I was feeling okay when I always felt awesome! I just didn't look awesome. My HIV medicines have saved my life for 15 years. Dr Schlesinger has saved my life by allowing me to return to society and live life as it is meant to be lived. MAHALO for everything you have done for me. YOU ARE TRULY LIFE CHANGING! I really can't thank you enough Dr Schlesinger! Mahalo!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schlesinger has always treated me with the utmost respect. He is professional, kind, does fantastic work, and has moved me to tears with his unbelievable generosity. As an HIV person living with severe lipoatrophy, I felt ostracized from friends and society in general. He has allowed me to renew my social contacts by providing me with regular FREE treatments of Radiesse and Sculptra. I can't thank him enough for what he continues to do for me. His giving heart exceeds his talents as a doctor. Thank you again Dr Schlesinger. You've literally changed my life!