It Was Amazing, It Was the Best Thing I Could of Done for Myself - Honolulu, HI

I never liked my nose my profile was horrible but...

I never liked my nose my profile was horrible but I was scared to have the proceedure done until I met with Dr. Schlesinger that changed everything for me. He prepared me for the surgery and what to expect after. I feel so fortunate that I met the best plastic surgeon in the world. I am living proof.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I read about Dr. Schlesinger on line and then decided to schedule my consultation.

I have been a hairdresser for the last ten years and I noticed when I would put lipstick on in the morning it would end up on the tip of my nose. My nose bent downward as my husband would say "like a hook" we always kind of joked about it but I noticed the older I got the worse my nose looked and my profile was horrible.I had considered getting a rhinoplasty for the last three years and when my husband got stationed in HI and we lived here for about six months I did my research and decided to schedule a consultation with Dr. Schlesinger I had my surgery on April 15, 2011 I was off of work for two weeks I did have alot of brusing because my nose had to be broke up high so that did leave me with two black eyes. I also had lipo under my chin done. The worse thing about the rhinoplasty was the nose plugs you have to wear and OMG when they pull those out make sure you go to the bathroom first. LOL, but it was all worth it. I am now planning a face lift in the near future with Dr. Schlesinger! I hope this is helpful to anyone looking for the right doctor! If I can be of any help please let me know.

Thanks so much for adding that info! Getting the packing out is NOT fun.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial, but in order to make your review helpful to other community members and add it to the rhinoplasty community, we'd like to know a little more about YOU. Why did you want rhinoplasty? What were your hopes and dreams about the surgery? What was recovery like? Pros and cons of the whole process? If you'd flesh your review out a little we'd be so grateful!