Amazing Work - Honolulu, HI

Since I was fifteen I had suffered the shame and...

Since I was fifteen I had suffered the shame and insecurity that comes from having a chest that resembles a young woman's rather than a young man's. Finally I worked up the courage to get the surgery and chose Dr. Schlessinger based on his reviews. Now, after the surgery, I can firmly say that it was 100% worth it. Not only was Dr.Schlessinger professional and efficient, he was also very understanding about the specifics that I desired from my gynecomastia surgery. The surgery went quickly, and surprisingly (and apparently this is not common) I did not need very much pain medication afterward. The end result is now I have a beautiful flat chest and for the first time in my whole adult life I am beginning to feel confidence grow in me in regards to my appearance. For every man out there with larger breasts, you know how much they psychologically damage you. I am not understating when I say that this surgery, performed wonderfully by Dr. Schlessinger, has changed my life for the better.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I can't say a single negative thing because it turned out exactly how I wanted it. Perhaps there were deficiencies somewhere along the line, but in my current euphoric glow I cannot begin to recall any such instances.

Congratulations on your wonderful results!   And thank you for posting your review.  This will encourage other men out there who are sitting on the fence about this procedure.