I Have Waist!! :) - Honolulu, HI

I referred to Dr. Schlesinger a while ago by my...

I referred to Dr. Schlesinger a while ago by my friend who completely happy with her "boob" job, but I wasn't looking for boob job, so I did not actually contact him. I was looking for solution for my back fat. I have 3 rolls on my back and I am not that fat. I did some research and found out that back fat is a little tricky to suction because of highly fibrous nature of fat in that area. I was a little worry to actually go for the liposuction because of this. I want to get my back fat out so I can wear a "regular" bra but I did not expect to actually "get" a waist ( I never have waist in my life and I thought it is just my body's build). After the procedure, I went back the next day and was completely surprised that I have a waist!!! (I was swollen that day, but I have waist!!! LOL) anyway, today is about 2 weeks post lipo, most of the bruises went away, and I am a happy camper :)) ...so is this procedure worth it? YES!!! now I will be able to wear the "regular" bra. And will definitely recommend Dr. Schlesinger for his excellent job and wonderful bedside manner.

Your review was extremely helpful! I know it's been a couple years, but I'm wondering if your results held up?

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. I'm so glad you're happy with your results and everything worked out for you!

It would be great to see some before/after pics, if you have any that you're comfortable sharing with us!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

With further research on the internet, I found Dr. Schlesinger's article about this matter and he seems to know and confident about treating this area. So when I saw he has special for the month, I scheduled appointment for consultation. After I met him I can see that he really is care about the patient's concern and he takes time to explain everything and address all my concerns.