Happy with my Results! - Honolulu, HI

Review for: Photo-facial, Skin-tightening and...

Review for: Photo-facial, Skin-tightening and Laser Skin resurfacing (Palomar Lux 2940):

I'm a 47 year old local Caucasian woman who saw Dr. Ching for treatment of wrinkles and basic skin appearance.

First, I received a series of "photo-facials" from the aesthetician that really worked! My freckles spots turned very dark immediately afterward for approx. 5 days. After that, my skin looked GREAT! I received many positive comments from both friends and strangers. I rec'd a total of 3, spaced 4-6 weeks apart, and am very mindful to stay out of the sun/use 30+ sun block.
Next, the skin tightening. Both the this and the photo-facial are VERY tolerable - minor stinging/warmth. The aestheticianis very conscientious, going at a pace that suits you. The results are subtle, but I did receive immediate positive feedback from friends.

Lastly, the skin resurfacing. This was to address fine lines, wrinkles and overall appearance. A numbing ointment was applied liberally over my face and allowed to work. Then I simply laid down for approx. 2 hours as the nurse paced the laser over my skin (Palomar fractional 2940 and 1540). Afterward, I drove myself home and rested as much as possible for 3 days. I did not want to take the narcotics , and was able to EASILY manage the post-procedure with plain Tylenol. At 8 days, my skin looked great! It's been one month and a day doesn't go by without a friend or stranger commenting on how great my skin looks.

I think it helped that i followed all of the post-operative instructions to a tee, and asked questions. The office is lovely and the staff is warm and knowledgeable.

I recommend whole heatedly any/all of these procedures

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I have a friend who recommended Dr. Ching.

How are you doing now and what do you think of the final results?