Honolulu, HI

Face Lift - I live a young lifestyle and at age...

Face Lift - I live a young lifestyle and at age 47, my face was falling faster than my spirit.

Rhinoplasty: The appearance of my nose was damaged in a (structural) surgery when I was younger after 27 years of searching, I finally found a doctor I trusted to fix it.

WILL SUBMIT BEFORE PHOTOS SOON of chicken neck and sagging facial skin.

Photo Update

Photo Update

Your search is not over RUN AWAY

Life Savings + 2 Procedures = Bigger and Botched Nose and Perfect abdominal area destroyed, hanging skin and looks like I'm pregnant. Was flat as a board with tight skin my entire life due to constant hard work and sacrifice. NO KIDS.
1. I asked to refine my nose, make a little smaller and more feminine. Nothing was wrong, I just wanted it prettier than it was. Dr. understood completely, repeating that back many times before and after surgeries. Without my consent, he added cartilage to the tip of my nose making it BIGGER, longer and since swelling receded, there has been a blob at the tip of the nose (cartilage). The bridge was crooked and uneven. He did a second procedure to correct it, saying it was easily correctable by removing the cartilage and shaving the bone to even out. After surgery, was told he couldn't get it all and it was at the point where I had to go under anesthesia and have nose broken to fix it. And the bone shaving he did made it so much worse, now it is really crooked and asymmetrical too with a bump on one side. So I still have a cartoon nose with uneven bulb at the tip.
2. Pixie ears - lost my ear lobe w/the face lift.
3. In trying to be nice and understanding, I added another procedure to the nose correction in order to make it worth his while. Dr. injected fat from my abdomen into my face to add some volume since my facelift did not address the main problem that I had gone in for originally. He did not have me wear a garment to help heal smooth, something I did not know about until later. I have two round lumps on my stomach and a large banana shaped blob that sticks out like a 3 month pregnancy bump. Now I can not leave the house, wear my beautiful clothes or do anything I enjoy because my abdominal area is destroyed. At 112 lbs. I look 3 months pregnant in a deformed way. I've lost weight to an unhealthy level just to be able to minimize the lumps a little bit. I have to be 15-20 pounds under the weight I should be just to be able to function at all. I spent my entire life dedicated to keeping my stomach flat, my pride and joy. My boyfriend at the time was 18 yrs younger and said I looked better than girls his age. Dr. suggested I forget about all my bikinis (3 drawers full), tight clothing (two large closets) and wear boy shorts and "get out there". I was Barbie, not Pacific Northwest Butch-Lesbian. I think when I am finally able to finish giving away all my beautiful clothing, I will die of a broken heart. I am not depressed, I am deformed - and at the cost of my life savings. Nothing will solve that. If I don't give up, you may see me on TV on BOTCHED - I have a spot if I want to be humiliated around the world.

I'll edit this better but wanted to get this out there in case my heart did stop from the pain and the truth was not told. It is a miracle I get out of bed every morning, I dread every day and have to fake every word and lie to everyone so they don't know how my life is over. I was a joyful Pollyanna, now I am walking dead with no life, hiding from the world often for no other reason than I can't get dressed.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon