Your Search Is Over! - Honolulu, HI

Face Lift - I live a young lifestyle and at age...

Face Lift - I live a young lifestyle and at age 47, my face was falling faster than my spirit.

Rhinoplasty: The appearance of my nose was damaged in a (structural) surgery when I was younger after 27 years of searching, I finally found a doctor I trusted to fix it.

WILL SUBMIT BEFORE PHOTOS SOON of chicken neck and sagging facial skin.

Photo Update

Photo Update

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I had 6 consults before Dr. W. I did not consider any of them. After my consult with Dr. W, I knew I would be scheduling surgery soon. Dr. W is professional, approachable, kind, genuinely concerned about his patients best interest, wise, caring and does GREAT work. When most doctors do the bare minimum, his focus extends to health and wellness so he has tools that help you heal faster and better - it really works! His office is comfortable and it's easy to schedule an appointment, he listens carefully, allows time for all your concerns and is quick to answer any call or email. My face lift and rhinoplasty are now complete and I can assure you he is a Master and I will be grateful forever.

You look fantastic!!! What post-op supplement did you take?
You look stunning, beautiful--really excellent results. Congratulations.

I go for my facelift in two weeks, at 45. I have similar face shape and skin color. Hope my results are half as good as yours!

Welcome to RealSelf, Little Mermaid! Your post-op pic looks great. You must be thrilled. :)

How did your recovery go? Did it take a while to look and feel "normal" again?

I've posted the photo of me the day after the surgery. I think it's pretty amazing considering I had neck/face/nose done. I've seen worse bruising with filler injections! By day 3 I was out in public visiting some friends. His supplement help pre-op make all the difference in the world. There were 3 days of pain that I needed pain meds for but after that no more.

You're right, the day 1 pics look great, considering all your body went through! What a great result.