Dr. Schlesinger with His Kind & Qualified Staff Gave Me my Life Back! - Honolulu, HI

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

"Thank you" does not express the gratitude my gratitude my family and I have for Dr. Schlesinger. After 2 botched surgeries & over $15,000 with a different plastic surgeon, I was referred to Dr. Schlesinger being told, "He is the best in his field". I am still recovering, but can honestly agree with that statement. His knowledge on new procedures, skill level and ability to always reassess what is currently relevant to my personal situation is remarkable. No question or worry is too small for him to answer & explain. His post-surgical care is where I have been most impressed with countless free visits to ensure a successful result. Dr. Schlesinger, Jenna & Jennifer continue to take extra care to monitor all aspects of my healing and make my appointments feel like a visit with friends vs. a tedious doctors exam. I can already see the day that I am sitting on the beach no longer ashamed, embarrassed or in pain, and that is all thanks to Dr. Schlesinger and his amazing staff correcting the mistakes of a less qualified plastic surgeon. I can only wish that I had found Dr. Schlesinger first and for that I would recommend that anyone even thinking of doing anything, take advantage of his fee consultations and see for yourself.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.