Perfection - Honolulu, HI

Wanted a better proportion for my body.

Wanted a better proportion for my body.

I had been wanting to have the surgery for many...

I had been wanting to have the surgery for many years, I just kept postponing it. Actually, when I think about it, I'm so glad I postponed it because it allowed me to find this doctor, and I'm so thankful I found him.

The recovery process was very easy. I went back to see the doctor the next morning, and I just felt so taken care of by him. He even called me a few days afterwards to make sure I was doing okay. He was so concerned about my well-being, that it made me feel even better.

Having the surgery was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I completely recommend that you have it done if you've been thinking about it like I thought about. And if possible, have Dr. Schlesinger do the surgery; you'll be so happy you did!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schlesinger was recommended to me by two other people, and I'm so glad that I listened to them and chose him as my PS. From day one, I have been treated with respect by him and his entire staff. Even more importantly, I am so pleased with the results of his work. For years I wanted to get surgery and just never did it. So I finally chose this doctor, he did the surgery, and now I feel like a whole new person; it really changed my life. I went to a few other consultations before choosing Dr. Schlesinger. They seemed competent and likeable enough, but not even close to Dr. Schlesinger. For anyone considering plastic surgery, I would recommend them talking with this doctor. I know you'll be as happy as I am.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in