Thank You Dr. Schlesinger and Staff for My Beautiful New Breasts! - Honolulu, HI

I have been thinking about getting breast implants...

I have been thinking about getting breast implants off and on for the last 20 years. Between kids, work, and different situations in life, it has never been the right time. This year for my birthday my husband insisted that I put myself first for once, and get it done.

I had my breast augmentation surgery 10 days ago and my breasts look more and more fabulous every day. I have so much more confidence in how I look now (in clothes and out). I can't wait to see the final result in just a few months.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Schlesinger 5 stars for my wonderful experience. If I could give him an extra star for having a fabulous staff I would! I had consultations with a few diffferent plastic surgeons in Oahu but never felt very comfortable until I had my consultation with Dr. Schlesinger. He answered all of my questions and eased all of my fears about surgery. He was also very helpful with sizing although the finaly desicion was my own. He wasnt even upset when I changed my mind about what size I wanted to be and he had to squeeze me into his busy schedule for a 3rd consultation! If I ever wanted or needed another surgery Dr. Schlesinger would be my first choice. It has been a wonderful experience thanks to Dr. Schlesinger and his amazing staff. Obviously, I would reccommend him to anyone who is interested in changing their life through plastic surgery.