Thank You Dr. Schlesinger and Staff for My Beautiful New Breasts! - Honolulu, HI

I have been thinking about getting breast implants...

I have been thinking about getting breast implants off and on for the last 20 years. Between kids, work, and different situations in life, it has never been the right time. This year for my birthday my husband insisted that I put myself first for once, and get it done.

I had my breast augmentation surgery 10 days ago and my breasts look more and more fabulous every day. I have so much more confidence in how I look now (in clothes and out). I can't wait to see the final result in just a few months.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Schlesinger 5 stars for my wonderful experience. If I could give him an extra star for having a fabulous staff I would! I had consultations with a few diffferent plastic surgeons in Oahu but never felt very comfortable until I had my consultation with Dr. Schlesinger. He answered all of my questions and eased all of my fears about surgery. He was also very helpful with sizing although the finaly desicion was my own. He wasnt even upset when I changed my mind about what size I wanted to be and he had to squeeze me into his busy schedule for a 3rd consultation! If I ever wanted or needed another surgery Dr. Schlesinger would be my first choice. It has been a wonderful experience thanks to Dr. Schlesinger and his amazing staff. Obviously, I would reccommend him to anyone who is interested in changing their life through plastic surgery.

I'm looking at getting a breast aug in Hawaii. Do you have any pics from further post-op? Its really hard to tell what final results are just a week or two after.
Thanks for sharing your story mm. You look AMAZING!! Are you showing them off in a bikini  on the beautiful beaches of Hawaii?? lol  - wish I lived there;-)
Looking good so far! I'm thinking of 400 too. Your pics really help. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! What sort of implants did you decide to go with?

I am 5'2" 113lbs. I went with 400cc, high profile, silicone gel, dual pane, through the armpit. They really get better and better every day. The pic is from 10 days post op!