Botox Gone Wrong - Honolulu, HI

My first experience with Botox with Dr....

My first experience with Botox with Dr. Schlesinger was excellent. I had it applied to my frown lines between my eyebrows. He did not recommend that I get it applied to my forehead area. I loved it and it lasted for approx. 5 months. It really just gave me a more youthful look and it looked very natural. I recently got Botox again from another Plastic Surgeon because of a "free promotion."

This time my experience was absolutely horrible. This Dr. recommended I get the Botox to my forehead area in addition to between my eyebrows. I ended up with a quarter sized bruise on my forehead that is still visible after 6 days. But what is worse is I was left with severe arching of my eyebrows (I think I look like the "Joker" when I lift my eyebrows). And after 6 days, the frown lines between by eyebrows are still there. I consulted with Dr. Schlesinger 3 days after the "Botox gone wrong" and he knows exactly what needs to be done to correct it and I am scheduled for that tomorrow. Never again will I see another Plastic Surgeon even if it is "free," it is just not worth the risk of having a poor outcome!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon