Botox Gone Wrong - Honolulu, HI

My first experience with Botox with Dr....

My first experience with Botox with Dr. Schlesinger was excellent. I had it applied to my frown lines between my eyebrows. He did not recommend that I get it applied to my forehead area. I loved it and it lasted for approx. 5 months. It really just gave me a more youthful look and it looked very natural. I recently got Botox again from another Plastic Surgeon because of a "free promotion."

This time my experience was absolutely horrible. This Dr. recommended I get the Botox to my forehead area in addition to between my eyebrows. I ended up with a quarter sized bruise on my forehead that is still visible after 6 days. But what is worse is I was left with severe arching of my eyebrows (I think I look like the "Joker" when I lift my eyebrows). And after 6 days, the frown lines between by eyebrows are still there. I consulted with Dr. Schlesinger 3 days after the "Botox gone wrong" and he knows exactly what needs to be done to correct it and I am scheduled for that tomorrow. Never again will I see another Plastic Surgeon even if it is "free," it is just not worth the risk of having a poor outcome!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Internet

Isn't is amazing how important the skill level of the injector is? I'm so glad you had someone to go back to that you felt comfortable trusting for a correction. Please let us know what changes you see after your appointment and how things are looking - hoping you get the results you were after the first time!! :)