At Home Tattoo Removal

SO I bought this device from an online store and...

SO I bought this device from an online store and have been using it for about 6 months. I started removing the tattoo in sections. I wanted to see if it would work : D And it did!

It comes to your house and you remove from home.

So I have been looking for tattoo removal that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and saw this posting here. I see the person doing this tattoo removal has not responded yet so I started doing some research, I found the only IPL tattoo removal device under 200 bucks and its called Neo Mag Light. I have bought this item myself and I plan on rating it on this website through my removal. I have seen there website and done the research and believe this product will work. It is basically a small hand held laser that heats tattoo ink from underneath the skin. If you are looking for tattoo removal cheap this is not a bad option. They offer a 60 day money back guarantee as well! Good luck! Jenny

Please do keep us posted on how it goes for you, and post lots of pictures so we can watch the progress! :)

Love the design, love gtrears, love women with tattoos. The first reply is very accurate, tattoos will only do what you put them thru. If you get bigger and your skin doesnt stretch out properly (stretch marks, cellutlite, etc.) then yeah it'll ruin the whole tattoo for good. I should know I got one running up the inside of my upper arm and then I got bigger and didnt take care of my skin as I did get bigger and now the whole tattoo is ruined by the stretch marks I got. The tattoo can be redone, but only when I get to a smaller size to make it all even and complete again. Getting a tattoo in my opinion means that you are going to take care of it for the rest of your life, meaning staying in shape to keep it looking good, putting sunscreen on it to protect it, not going near salt water for like 6 months after getting one, etc. Be good to the tattoo and the area its on and it'll always be good to you.

"Can you give us more information on the whole process you go through?"

I'd love to hear this please. Was looking at these but heard they didn't work. Your photos look legit so I'm curious...
What is this device called? Can you give us more information on the whole process you go through?

How does it work?

I guess its an IPL Device. so the light fragments the ink from underneath the skin and your body removes it. It hurts but its working great :D Ice helps alot.