Excellent Surgeon - Hoffman Estates, IL

I saw Dr. Pelletiere after I developed symmastia...

I saw Dr. Pelletiere after I developed symmastia following a breast augmentation with a different surgeon. I had done a lot of research online and was impressed with his reviews and his experience repairing the rare complication of symmastia. I was very scared to undergo this repair, as there was no guarantee it would work. He did all he could to make it a successful repair - I am now 10 weeks out from surgery and couldn't be happier.

Oh, what a relief this must be for you! Sounds like traveling out of state was worth it to repair the symmastia. Did you end up with the same size implants?

Barrington Plastic Surgeon

I traveled out of state to see him and he and his office were very accomodating. He made me comfortable throughout my consultation and answered all of my questions honestly. He was very responsive to any emails that I sent him and even followed up with me after my initial consultation to summarize what we had talked about and to make sure I didn't have additional questions. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.