I Look Awake! - Hilton Head Island, SC

I had Restylane injections into my tear troughs...

I had Restylane injections into my tear troughs and it makes me look rested, younger and happier!

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

His reputation proceeds him! He is very well known and trusted here. Dr. Finger and his staff are phenomenal! I recently moved to Hilton Head Island and heard Dr. Fingers name quite often as the man to see for fillers, plastic surgery and Botox. He has a wonderful reputation here. Dr. Finger can look at you and immediately see what it is that will make you look younger, more awake and more beautiful! Without Dr. Fingers advice, I wonder if I would have ever figured out what it was that was causing me to look so tired and sad! I will continue to see Dr. Finger for all of my concerns! My next steps, Botox and skin care.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.