I Never Liked my Nose and I Am So Glad I Found Dr. Robert - Highland Park, NJ

I wasn't happy with my nose for years, but I was...

I wasn't happy with my nose for years, but I was too scared to get it done, then finally found Dr. Glasgold and felt comfortable enough to have it done. I found Dr. Robert Glasgold in the internet. I saw his website and saw the reviews and testimonials. I had met with another surgeon but he did not specialize in rhinoplasty so I went with Dr. Glasgold. His whole team is wonderful and they are all very helpful. I did have pain, bruising and swelling after the procedure. After a month and a half everything got much better. It might be because I also had my deviated septum fixed at the same time as the rhinoplasty. I’m very satisfied with the outcome and I really like my tip. I was very concerned about my tip because I had a bifid tip that he was able to correct. It has been a very good experience.
Hooray that this went well for you! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.
Congrats. Glad your surgery was successful and you're happy. We would love to see your transformation.
East Brunswick Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is fantastic and he was able to answer all my questions and he made me feel very comfortable.