The Whole Experience Was One of the Best! - Highland Park, NJ

I’m a 65-year-old mother of 2 and I had a neck...

I’m a 65-year-old mother of 2 and I had a neck lift 2 months ago. The whole experience was one of the best! There was some swelling and a little bruising, but I had very little discomfort afterwards. In fact, the surgery was on a Monday and I felt so good that by Friday evening I had gone to the theater! So the entire experience was excellent and I’m extremely satisfied and pleased with the results. It’s a very natural look. No one really knew that there was a sudden change in me, they just thought I looked much more refreshed and that retirement must be sitting well with me.

do you mind me asking what you paid--surgeon fee and hospital fees etc. ?
East Brunswick Facial Plastic Surgeon

If I have anything in the future I will definitely be seeing Dr. Robert again. His work is above anything I’ve seen from other doctors. I went for a consultation with Dr. Robert in the early spring and he explained the entire procedure so thoroughly, showed me pictures, answered all my questions and really eased my anxiety about the procedure so that I was very comfortable in moving forward. He is extremely professional and his demeanor is above most doctors that I’ve met. The surgery went very well. I had terrific care and the staff was extremely friendly, helpful and courteous and made me feel very relaxed. The surgical room was immaculate and pleasant. I definitely recommend Dr. Glasgold for many reasons: his professionalism, his compassionate attitude, his dedication, and his concern about how you feel. If I have anything in the future I will definitely be seeing Dr. Robert again. His work is above anything I’ve seen from other doctors.