I Had a Face Lift and my Upper Eyelids and Fat Injections on Feb. 4 - Highland Park, NJ

I had a face lift and my upper eyelids and fat...

I had a face lift and my upper eyelids and fat injections on Feb. 4. I was concerned about the recovery time and was surprised. The recovery was quicker than I’d thought it would be. It was less painful than I’d thought and was I able to manage the pain quite easily. Two months after the procedure I look fine. After two weeks I was able to go outside with makeup on. So, in general, it’s been a pleasant experience. I was referred to Dr. Glasgold by one of his patients. I only looked at the top tier doctors on the Internet and he was among them. I felt very comfortable that things would be fine and they were. Dr. Glasgold and his staff were very calm, which is very important to the patient. They were ready to answer all the questions to put you at ease.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm glad recovery was easier than you expected. What would you say was the most difficult part? Also would be curious to hear what sort of makeup you used to cover your bruising.

Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

During the consultation we discussed my concerns and the corrective actions I wanted. Dr. Glasgold made some recommendations and added a little bit more at the beginning because I didn’t really understand how the process worked. He was very meticulous about what he thought I should do and I followed his recommendations. Then I came back one more time before the surgery and we fine-tuned plans and what I wanted for results. There was some discomfort but nothing I couldn’t tolerate.